OT- Just read a thread that got Kmart banned

Big Daddy

• Members

Is he really in that picture or is it just a joke? I thought he was nicer than normal. Not sure why he got banned. I guess that moderator is a nancy. Sorry Dendy for talking bad about your comrade, unless he's not, in which case I'm not. Lol

IIRC Actionsquid is a drummer and used to post here till he got that gig over there. They have much higher traffic and way potential for riots. The 'ban' is good. It's just a suspension anyway. They should have degrees of penalty.

Probation (Probed)

Suspended (Susst)

Thumped - Month or two

on and on

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
...not that theres anything wrong with disagreements....but ya dont have to be a dick about it and try to belittle people. Even tho its the internet, people should be decent to one another.

That's about that short and curlies of it. :)

I think the dude is very smart, and I'm betting a great drummer. But he's a jerk. I don't like jerks.

As Carmine said above, "contrary is good, belligerent is not."

• Members

Is he really in that picture or is it just a joke? I thought he was nicer than normal. Not sure why he got banned. I guess that moderator is a nancy. Sorry Dendy for talking bad about your comrade, unless he's not, in which case I'm not. Lol

you sir, are now banned.

• Members

I just choose to be entertained by it. even when he's lashing out at me. I don't remember Greg L. Mon tanno, god bless him. Then there was that KISS guy with the tacky acrylic snare drum....

+1 That's who I was going to mention. I know that he had a number of different names, but was always given away by the ugly acrylic snare he kept trying to push as the "best" snare ever.

• Members

Was that the green one? Kinda had a nuclear glow in the dark thing goin on.

+1 That's who I was going to mention. I know that he had a number of different names, but was always given away by the ugly acrylic snare he kept trying to push as the "best" snare ever.

Archived