Drummers - I need your help/input/advice about an agressive, loud drummer

LynchProtoge

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And Melrin, you related to the jazz guitarist?

According to my dad, yes, but I cant remember how. Usually I am asked about Don Coryell, and I dont think we are related. Then again, theres not that many of us.

Funny story, there is a Coryell St in Houston, and a Coryell County in TX. But Ive never met a Coryell I wasnt related to, and dont know of any in TX outside that bloodline.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Time to move on. It really doesn't matter how good he is.
Communication is KEY
and the HEART and SOUL of every band. If you can't be honest and talk to each other on real issue with/about the band. It's over .....

Yes, communication is key...

...like reading the entire thread and understanding that the OP has already had the situation resolve itself days ago.

• Members

action figure database luigi figure lamp pan figure 1930 s lone ranger cowboy figure classic dresses for full figure women pivot stick figure how to figure mathematical probability full figure bras

artist figure models yahoo mail cartoon figure action figure online price guide human figure poses how to figure mathematical probability odin figure classic dresses for full figure women yahoo mail cartoon figure

human figure drawing world figure skating championships stick figure clip art figure skating neko arc figure figure skater salary xenosaga legend best figure set figure skating tv schedule

odin figure how to figure concrete yards full figure buzz lightyear 12 figure infinity edition stick figure games figure skating full figure lingerie jesus of nazareth 18 inch figure

Archived