Correct drum tabs?

Bajazz

• Members

As a guitar/bass player, I notice that there is less correct drum tabs than guitar/bass tabs. Not that the internet is filled with awesome tabs, most of them is crap. But there seem to be very difficult to find correct drum tabs in general. Tips on how to find them?

Another question is: 

Are there any good software to help learning drums?

Problem with learning drums is that when I play along to tracks on my phone, I only hear what I play and not the original drums. Getting a good playalong mix is difficult. On guitar I use the software "Go PlayAlong" which is perfect: Guitar tabs that is synced with the original tracks as opposed to crappy midi, very visual and effective way to learn songs.

• Members

as far as charts go for drums.....it all depends on who writes them as to how they are charted. I can chart songs, but the reality of someone else walking up and reading them good enough to comprehend is next ot none. Im assuming this is for a whole kit and not just a snare (marching)......if its for a whole kit, look up The Nashville Number System book written by Jim Riley. Will teach you how to chart out songs easily. the guys that know this system can chart out a song in ten minutes or less............

Archived