Stuff for Jvardon!

rodclement

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey brother, they are trying to deliver on your side...any problems you are aware of?

We attempted to deliver your item in GHANA at 9:12 am on March 22, 2011.

Detailed Results:

Attempted Delivery Abroad, March 22, 2011, 9:12 am, GHANA

Into Foreign Customs, March 21, 2011, 4:56 pm, GHANA

International Dispatch, March 15, 2011, 1:00 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Arrival

Processed through Sort Facility, March 14, 2011, 5:09 pm, EDISON, NJ 08899

Acceptance, March 14, 2011, 12:10 pm, EDISON, NJ 08817

• Members

No problems that I know about, but it rather suspect that this delivery is to the post office itself as customs is at the airport. That or this is one of the fastest packages I've ever seen go through the system. People normally have to go to the post office to get the mail but since the post office is down the road from the school it might get delivered. I'll be at school for a few hours tomorrow so I'll see if it's come in.

• Members

You moron, you don't think I double and triple checked? Anyway letters usually take 3 weeks to get to my family's P.O Box so I didn't really think it would be here so fast. I went by the school and it wasn't in yet. It's probably just got to the post office, now to be sorted.

My uncle once sent some photos and it wasn't even a big package but it somehow got misplaced and we got it 6 months later.

• Members

oh vardon vardon vardon, what are you going to do with you?

you trek your ass to the post office - or ride a camel or monkey or whatever - and let the heads roll. That's how we do it.

Man, this is funny But has a point, you have a tracking number, maybe call them and see what's up?

Rod

• Members

Update!!!!!!

My little brother just gave me a slip that school received on the 21st of March 2011 stating that there is a parcel at the post office waiting for MOI. YAY!! I just have to nip down to the office, like 10 minutes away, with some I.D. and pick it up. Unfortunately it's 6:11pm right now and the office is bound to be closed and I have work tomorrow (and the rest of the week) so I'm not sure when I'll get the chance to pick it up. Post offices are usually closed on Saturdays so I have to hope that I get to visit a site close to the post office so I can go during work hours.

• Members

For how long will they keep it for you at the post office, JV?. Here in Mexico, if you dont pick up the package in 10 days, they return it to the sender... so please make sure Rod doesnt gets it back :facepalm:

• Members

I'm not sure, I think it's longer than ten days because when my mom gets packages she 1st gets a notice in the box saying to come to the office to pick it up. We usually check the mail on Sundays and some Sundays we visit my grand dad out of town so we don't check the mail. My mom gets the notice and goes to the post office the next Thursday usually and the package is there waiting.

• Members

Vardon, I can't believe people send you over $1000 worth of free {censored}, spend $100 on postage, warn you about it getting sent back because you're too lazy to pick it up....AND YOU STILL DON'T PICK IT UP!!!!!!???

What the hell kind of gratitude is that.

phuckin a, dude.

Archived