Stuff for Jvardon!

rodclement

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Man this has been a process! Sorry for the wait JV but Ihave been trying to find the CD's for one of the books and have not been succesful! So...to make up for it...I threw in a SM-58 in there for you! A real one so you don't have to use the fake one as an excuse for any poor recordings! :)

Box will ship on Wednesday, March 9, and I wil post the tracking number here!

2011-03-04_11-36-51_304.jpg

Rod

• Members

OMG!! OMG!!! It's becoming more and more real. Thank you soooooo much.

Lol, now I feel slightly bad 'cause I was gonna post a recording that wasn't "all that" in recording quality terms. I'll wait for this and re-record.

• Members

OMG!! OMG!!! It's becoming more and more real. Thank you soooooo much.

Lol, now I feel slightly bad 'cause I was gonna post a recording that wasn't "all that" in recording quality terms. I'll wait for this and re-record.

Go ahead and post it so we can compare later!

Rod

• Members

rarely in todays times does one stumble across things that are of noble, selfless gesture... i am humbled by what i've just read... today, i feel better about humans than i have for a while... there is a gift here that is beyond what is seen or what can be touched... i thank each of you...

• Members

WOW, what a complicated thing to ship to Ghana!!! :) I had Fedex pick-up the package on Thursday of last week only to have it brought back today! It seems my account only allows direct shipping up to a couple of hundred bucks and to ship to Ghana costs...ready...$430 bucks!!! So I took the package to the regular post office and off it went at a much more reasonable rate!!!!

So this completes my side of the saga to JV, we can all track the package via the info below, happy trails package! :)

Tracking number: EG78 8570 180U S

http://www.usps.com/

• Members

wow!...$430?, thats insane. So you got him a brand new mic?, man, you are really a great guy Rod :thu:

I really hope JV doesnt have any problems once he picks it up. Last time I had some GC items sent to me, the Fedex guys told me that I should pay around $80 USD on taxes for a $ 9 USD vocal spray :facepalm:

• Members

$430? That's monstrous; and as for $80 tax on $9 of vocal spray.O_O. What is the world coming to? I recently read an article about the Bugatti Veyron SS. You all know it, the worlds fastest and most expensive road car. 0-60 mph 2.4sec, top speed 268mph, over a thousand horsepower. Anyway, if you were a rich petrol head in India you'd have to pay $3.6M for a car that costs $2.24M in the states. Why, you may ask? 110% Import tax.

I'm definitely hoping!

• Members

Update:

Your item was processed through and left our EDISON, NJ 08899 facility on March 14, 2011 at 5:09 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

• Members

$430? That's monstrous; and as for $80 tax on $9 of vocal spray.O_O. What is the world coming to? I recently read an article about the Bugatti Veyron SS. You all know it, the worlds fastest and most expensive road car. 0-60 mph 2.4sec, top speed 268mph, over a thousand horsepower. Anyway, if you were a rich petrol head in India you'd have to pay $3.6M for a car that costs $2.24M in the states. Why, you may ask? 110% Import tax.

yay for totally irrelevant information!!!!

vardon, when the package arrives you will find the COMPLETE Brett Manning Series on CD - including Singing Success, Mastering Mix, and Mastering Vibrato. That's like an $800 value you got for FREE. And who do you think gave you that?! Yes, I did.

In order to get started, I would recommend watching the Singing Success Introductory Video first, as that will go you a pretty good overview to take it to the next level.

• Members

Update - stuff is in Ghana!

Label/Receipt Number: EG78 8570 180U S

Class: Express Mail International®

Your item is being processed by customs in GHANA. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Into Foreign Customs, March 21, 2011, 4:56 pm, GHANA

International Dispatch, March 15, 2011, 1:00 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Arrival

Processed through Sort Facility, March 14, 2011, 5:09 pm, EDISON, NJ 08899

Acceptance, March 14, 2011, 12:10 pm, EDISON, NJ 08817

Archived