Im new--can i get some feedback?

Treblegirl

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

What do u sing davie?? I had the time of my life??

Nowadays I mainly sing my original songs. It's probably like.. 90% original songs / 10% covers.. or something like that.

I try to cover various styles and keep things interesting. And I'm open to almost anything.

I have some short clips posted in the 'acappella' thread, if you're interested.

• Members

I don't ever sing in the shower because my partner is always home when I have a shower and I refuse to sing in front of her. lol

WTF?!?!? thats not cool :( you need to share ur talents eps with ur other half. My husband jus has to suck it up. I belt it out in the shower in the car..... Bathroon ;) hahahaha yup. Im that girl

• Moderators

I don't ever sing in the shower because my partner is always home when I have a shower and I refuse to sing in front of her. lol

Maybe you should start singing in front of her (or when she's around). You definitely should. Singing is an important part of your life. Its part of who you are. Why not express it to an 'important person in your life' ? I think its the best way to liberate yourself and start to feel more open about singing.

• Members

Nowadays I mainly sing my original songs. It's probably like.. 90% original songs / 10% covers.. or something like that.

I try to cover various styles and keep things interesting. And I'm open to almost anything.

I have some short clips posted in the 'acappella' thread, if you're interested.

Sweet ill find those & check em out. I usully do my best wrtting n the shower then have to jump out and make a voice memo on my phone mid shampoo hahah

• Members

Well no. She knows what I sound like, but only under CONTROLLED CIRCUMSTANCES, like recordings that I ALLOW her to hear. lol. And I can never be in the room when she's listening. Too embarrassing.

I know if I could sing in front of her I'd be a lot happier but...mmm. Maybe one day.

• Members

Maybe you should start singing in front of her (or when she's around). You definitely should. Singing is an important part of your life. Its part of who you are. Why not express it to an 'important person in your life' ? I think its the best way to liberate yourself and start to feel more open about singing.

Sooooooooo true.

• Moderators

Sweet ill find those & check em out. I usully do my best wrtting n the shower then have to jump out and make a voice memo on my phone mid shampoo hahah

LOL. Yeah I know what you mean. I've came up with quite a few songs while in the shower. :lol:

• Members

Hey Treblegirl, I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but hi! This board usually seems to be calm, but last week, it was bonkers!

And Grace, you should be singing everywhere! I know what it's like to have abilities and zero confidence. But I also have the added "benefit" of not caring if I screw up in front of people, so right now the biggest thing I'm dealing with is getting up on stage and being less shy. (It's a weird combination: agoraphobic with no stage fright...) It's really hard! I have been playing open mics recently and I think it is helping.

Archived