Im new--can i get some feedback?

Treblegirl

• Members

Fyi you can recognize my posts by noting that they're way more awesome than yours or anyone elses for that matter.

Yea.

Maybe that's why I did not notice them. I don't recongize anything either a) more awesome than my own stuff, or b) trying to be more awesome than my stuff. I have a feeling yours fell into the latter category.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol omg... In an effort to bring this thread back to topic has anyone even listened to my music????

I checked out White Sheets, not bad..not bad at all :thu:

Bty...you should do a Fiona Apple cover, that would make you uber awesome in my book. For some reason your voice reminds me a bit of hers..

• Members

I checked out White Sheets, not bad..not bad at all
:thu:

Bty...you should do a Fiona Apple cover, that would make you uber awesome in my book. For some reason your voice reminds me a bit of hers..

So let it be written so let it be done. Fiona comin up!!! Ill post soon

• Members

Welcome treblegirl! I think until you I was the only actually majorly active girl on this forum. So welcome. I am officially intimidated. lol

Lol grace i think we should jus team up and take over all these boys hahaha--- and ur right now that i think about it think u r the only girl i have seen posts from.... I wud think it wud have been the opposite :/ lol thankz for the welcome sis!!!!

• Members

lol. I don’t know if I actually was the reason they left…and there weren’t many anyway…I can name two. And then some fleetings came through, who seemed nice but they’ve not posted in a while…and then there’s Amelia, who’s on here sometimes…she’s 14. A mere babeh! Lol.

By the way, I’ll listen to your stuff later on when I get home from work, treble. I’m sure I’ll be suitably impressed and will never darken this forum’s doors with my own inferior vocals again. Lol.

• Moderators

Hey Treblegirl, welcome to the forum. I checked out your youtube. I think its a good song. And like you mentioned it would be a much greater song if you fully produced it. The lyrics have a nice theme and motif. And you definitely have a good voice. But I have a suggest for you. :p

Maybe you should look at the camera while you're singing, rather than just stare at the fretboard the whole time. lol. It would make the video a lot better.

• Members

Hey Treblegirl, welcome to the forum. I checked out your youtube. I think its a good song. And like you mentioned it would be a much greater song if you fully produced it. The lyrics have a nice theme and motif. And you definitely have a good voice. But I have a suggest for you.
:p

Maybe you should look at the camera while you're singing, rather than just stare at the fretboard the whole time. lol. It would make the video a lot better.

Thanks 4 ur FB and i totally agree i am NOT a guitar player (if u didnt notice lol) i jus kno the basic chords so i had to pretty much look at thw frets. However i am wrkin on it and the quality of my videos so maybe next time u check out my youtube ill b looking deep into ur eyes LAMO!!! My myspace has a better version if u wana

Check that :D

• Members

Ok wow...your voice is excellent, and you are GORGEOUS!!!! You should get out there...you're like, the total package of what people should and probably DO want in music!!!!!! Your hair = my greatest envy. I WANT YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!! lol

:D awwwww thank u!!!! I want to actully go shop my stuff on music row but im so freggin scared!!! And my hair.... Well its a curse and a blessing hahaha ! Im glad u like me!

• Members

I'd love to have that "cursed" hair! My hair is blah. BLAH. It can slightly resemble your's but only when all conditions are perfect (no wind, no rain, no humidity, no heat, and the exact combination of the right shampoo & conditioner and the precise length of time I keep it wrapped up in a towel after washing it), and even then it tends to morph into its regular old blah self within an hour. lol

Archived