I don't know whether that's ridicoulously funny or plain scary...

Kaesh

• Members

since I wear all black, and have dyed black hair, does that make me a goth:p

I just hate worrying about what to wear, and I buy clothes in triplicates (i.e. all black dickies, black button up shirts, t shirts, etc.) call me a lazy bastard.

• Members

Goths love wearing black - whether it's black clothes or make-up because they like to look different from other people.

That has to be the funniest thing I've ever read. It's basically saying I am conforming to this group of clones because I don't fit in with any other group of clones. Here's a thought, kiddies: Think for yourselves and stop crying and whining because mommy and daddy don't pay enough attention to you.:rolleyes:

Does anybody remember the link to that Goth Girls site somebody posted a few years back?

• Members

'I listen to Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Green Day, Good Charlotte and other sorts of punk metal or gothic rock.'

:mad:

....Sisters of Mercy arent goth. No. Nor Joy Division or New Order. No way. :rolleyes:

Not even a mention of Type O Negative...

This is hilarious: 'They looked really cool, so I decided to dress like them.'

And how does that make you different from townies? :rolleyes: Because you're wearing different clothes? But for the same reasons?

Argh. These are the sort of poser kids I have to put up with in Cyprus.

• Members

Originally posted by Jumpy

I read this here on HCBF a while back.....

Q:"How many Goths does it take to change a light bulb?......"

A: Who cares.Let the little Fu%^ers cry in the dark.

:D
:p

No no no no no. That was about emo kids. Goths never even turn the lightbulbs on.

• Members
Originally posted by Jumpy

I read this here on HCBF a while back.....

Q:"How many Goths does it take to change a light bulb?......"

A: Who cares.Let the little Fu%^ers cry in the dark.

:p

I heard that a long time ago, only it was emo kids, not goth. But it still works, as long as said goths aren't too jacked on meth or coke to cry.

Archived