Thunderbroom

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

THAT LIST IS TERRIBLE!!!!!

:mad:

where are the best one????????????

"i don't want to belong to any club that will accept me a s a member" (groucho marx-woody allen)

"you're coming with me" (one flew over the coockos nest)

"MARCELLO! COME HERE!!" (the sweet life - fellini)

• CMS Author

The entire dialog by Louise Gossett Jr. in Officer and a Gentleman should have made it.....

Where'ya from boy?

Oklahoma, Sir!

Oklahoma?! Only two things come from Oklahoma...steers and queers! I don't see no horns on you!

If it wasn't for his pathetic acting, Gere's "I got noplace else to go" line coulda made it too......

• Members

Originally posted by Craigv

Not from a movie, but still a wonderful quote:

"As God is my witness I thought turkeys could fly."

LMAO.... I actually thought of that line as one of the best ever.

And no, it wasn't Les that said it... He was reporting on the incident like it was the Hindenburg though... It was the station owner (Gordon Jump's character).... dang .. what was the characters' name?

• Members

damn no army of darkness quotes????!!!!!:eek:
COME ON!! these are some of the best one liners out there..... the game duke nukem practically stole them and used them in the game (introduced alot of us to the quote)

Ash: It's a trick. Get an axe.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sheila: I may be bad...but I feel gooood.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ash: Shop smart, shop S-mart!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[About his shotgun.]
Ash: You see this? THIS... is my BOOM STICK!
Ash: What's a matter? Was you raised in a barn? Shut the door.
Ash: I got news for you pal. You ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and {censored}. And Jack just left town.
[sheila wants to apologize to Ash]
Ash: First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me. Blow.
Sheila: But what of all those sweet words you spoke in private?
Ash: Oh that's just what we call pillow talk, baby, that's all.
Ash: [to the Witch] Yo, she-bitch! Let's go!
[upon getting the powered glove in place of his right hand]
Ash: Groovy.
Ash: Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand things with alloys and compositions and things with ... molecular structures.
[in a passionate moment of romance]
Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby.
Ash: Klaatu verrata nectu.
Wise man: Again.
Ash: Klaatu verrata nectu.
Wise man: Again.
Ash: I got it, I got it. I know your damn words, right?
Ash: Klaatu verrata n... Necktie... Nickel... It's an "N" word, it's definitely an "N" word!
Ash: Klaatu verrata [under his breath] nekt agh agh ahh.
Arthur: Are all men from the future loud-mouthed braggarts?
Ash: Nope. Just me baby... Just me.
[As undead Ash stands triumphant on catapult]
Ash: Buckle up Bonehead. 'Cause you're goin' for a ride!
Demon Lady: I'll swallow your soul!
Ash: Come get some.
Ash: Lady, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the store.
Possessed woman: Who the hell are you?
Ash: Name's Ash. [cocks shotgun] Housewares.
[Last line]
Ash: Hail to the king, baby.
Sheila: You found me beautiful once...
Ash: Honey, you got reeeal ugly!
Bad Ash: I'm bad Ash. And your good Ash. Your goodie little two shoes.
Ash: Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.

• Members

Originally posted by Dragoon

I see your sig and I'll raise you a:

"I'm a mushroom cloud-laying mother{censored}er, mother{censored}er! I'm supa-fly TNT!"

+10.

Obscure choice: "That's the idea, Ratt." --- Fast Times at Ridgemont High

• Members

random movie quotes that I enjoy (and that I think are better than the first 100 listed for the most part):

"and exactly how does one suck a {censored}?" - donnie darko

"c'mon now. left foot, right foot, your body will follow- they call it 'walking.' Treat the wife, treat someone else's wife, it's alot more fun if you dont get caught" - lock stock and two smoking barrels

"well, while i was examining her, she advised me to keep my fingers away from her 'goddamn {censored}'" - the exorcist

"do guys not like me anymore?" - the life aquatic

"hey I'm a voter, aren't you supposed to lie to me and kiss my butt?" -ghostbusters II

"I AM INVINCIBLE!!!" -Goldeneye

"Whatever I FEEL like doing. gosh!" -napoleon dynamite

"I think they're trying to KILL us!" "I KNOW, DAD!!" "it's a new experience for me" - indiana jones, the last crusade

"get busy living, or get busy dying" -shawshank redemption

"{censored}in a" -office space

Archived