The Official HCBF Fantasy Football Smack Talking Thread

burdizzos

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think I've got the right guys in this week.

Aaron Brooks (QB) and Deuce McAllister (RB) of the Saints will have a good time Monday night against the Giants Defense. Other options at QB were Losman, the new guy, for the Bills against a tough D; or Steve McNair who has never done well against the Ravens.

At RB, I sat out Fred Taylor. He's healthy, but he's not as consitent as my other two backs. McGhee of the Bills will do well this week, totaling over 100 yards and at least one TD.

At WR, Mason of Baltimore will get another chance and Boldin will play a role in the Cardinals' air attack this week. Engram of Seattle will do well, but I feel Boldin and Mason will do better. Jackson of the Browns had a career week last week (128 yards and a TD, as the team's no. four reciever) but I'll give him one more week before he's shown he can be consistent.

At TE, Gonzalez will have a good day. Trent Green will pass this guy at least one touchdown and over fifty yards.

At Defense, the Colts looked solid last week. We'll see how they play this week.

• Members

Apparently I built my team around people who forgot how to play football. :( Reggie Wayne, thanks for that big 1 point, buddy. And thank goodness, for the second straight week, I left Caddilac and his 140+ yards and a TD on the bench so I could play Ahman "Run the What?" Green... :mad: At least my #2 WR actually came up with a TD catch ... to go along with slightly less than 40 yards receiving. :rolleyes: I don't know what the heck is going on this year. Normally I come out of the gates smoking.

Archived