• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Fran da Man

So...a small penis is acceptable?
;)

It has been for me.

I mean, MY small penis has been acceptable. Not that other people's small penises have been acceptable. Cause then they're just small-penised monkeymen.

*coughs*

On another topic, we should add to the list of forum rules, "Don't be a dick." I think we could cover a lot of ground with that one. Including me, on some days.

• Members

Originally posted by phildogger

and I am a "Big Dick". Feel Free to put any decal you want on your knockoff. At the end of the day, it has inferior wood underneath it all, and will never match up to the real thing. You can't dress a dog in a suit...

Last I checked, it has the same wood that the "real" thing does: solid alder, and easily matches up to the real thing, and IMO, surpasses because the neck feels better to me.

• Members

But there is, isn't there? You built a replica, and while it is very nice, it is still a replica. The difference is in the details.

And what details would those be? I have the same pickups, same pots, same knobs, same jack, same wiring, same bridge, same body wood and color, same neck wood, real binding and block inlays on the neck (which the REAL Fender Geddy does NOT have), great fretwork...the only thing that is different is the headstock and logo. And since that has nothing to do with playability or tone...your point is moot.

• Members
Originally posted by

LOL!

You guys are killing me!

BTW, I've been lurking here for years, but finally jumped in!

I own a Geddy Lee Jazz, a MIM Jazz, a P/J special, and and old Ibanez (Cimar). None of which get played often enough, and the Geddy Lee has never been played!

Crap, i need a band!

• Members

Perhaps YOURS are painted on, I assure you mine are not.

Hey guys! Look!! He's got a real rare one...HIS Fender Geddy Lee Signature bass has REAL block inlays!! Must have been a factory oops. :rolleyes:

Mine are not painted on. They are inlays. The folks at Fender did not put real inlays on the Geddy Lee Signature model because of the thin neck.

• Members

Then why get involved? What a bunch of arrogant assholes on this site. I didnt ask your opinion, nor do I drag up your posts. Mind your own {censored}ing business.

Okay, now {censored} YOU you little {censored}.

You come here to an open public forum and start giving one of our regulars {censored} about his gear and then turn into this whiny sniviling piece of {censored} virgin-nerd crap when you are called on it and call me an arrogant asshole?

Again, I say {censored} YOU.

Archived