Should I Retire This Moniker?

T-40

• Members

I've been trying to decide if I should retire T-40 for good. I'm pretty much known throughout the rest of cyberspace as Low Tone now. Hell, Low Tone even has more posts than T-40 here on Harmony Central. Not to mention the fact that I don't own a T-40 any more.

I originally deleted T-40 when I created Low Tone and combined their post counts. I recreated T-40 when the Thread Killer made a comeback and started posting here as T-40 and over at Allan's forum as Low Tone.

I just feel like it's time to unify all my personalities and since Low Tone dominates everywhere else, he seems the logical conclusion.

It's not like anyone should really care. I just think I need to get rid of a screen name or two.

• Members

Originally posted by Thunderbroom

Inquiring minds (ME) want to know what prompted you to return to HCBF?

Several reasons actually.

Believe it or not, you were one of them. You've always been one of my sources for more sage advice on a lot of things. since you left Allan's forum, I've got to come over here to get my T-broom fix.

Also, I kind of felt like an ass for the way I took off. It was really really stupid.

Also, I'm sitting at home on disability now so I have ALOT more time for posting. :D

• Members

Originally posted by T-40

Several reasons actually.

Believe it or not, you were one of them. You've always been one of my sources for more sage advice on a lot of things. since you left Allan's forum, I've got to come over here to get my T-broom fix.

Also, I kind of felt like an ass for the way I took off. It was really really stupid.

Also, I'm sitting at home on disability now so I have ALOT more time for posting.
:D

Since you've got all that time on your hands, load up the car and head to Chitown. My rock band is playing tomorrow night and my country band is playing a week from tomorrow night!

:)

• Members

Originally posted by Thunderbroom

Since you've got all that time on your hands, load up the car and head to Chitown. My rock band is playing tomorrow night and my country band is playing a week from tomorrow night!

:)

That would be cool but driving for more than 20 minutes bothers my neck which is the cause of my diability. :(

Archived