OT: Annoying people

Super_Donut_Man

• Members

I have been sitting in the lounge at school, and this girl has been talking/griping about herself for a half hour straight. She just will not shut up. I cannot stand people like that, why can't you stop talking about youself, and your job, and what you hate about your job. While your at it, stop acting like your sooooooo stressed out with your job, and interveiwing for others, and how hard this semester is, and how you are at your breaking point. It would be one thing if she was being quiet about it, or if she didn't have an annoying nasally, winney voice.

Good she finally shut up.

It just annoys me to no end when people have nothing to say, but talk endlessly.

• Members

Originally posted by Super_Donut_Man

I have been sitting in the lounge at school, and this girl has been talking/griping about herself for a half hour straight. She just will not shut up. I cannot stand people like that, why can't you stop talking about youself, and your job, and what you hate about your job. While your at it, stop acting like your sooooooo stressed out with your job, and interveiwing for others, and how hard this semester is, and how you are at your breaking point. It would be one thing if she was being quiet about it, or if she didn't have an annoying nasally, winney voice.

It just annoys me to no end when people have nothing to say, but talk endlessly.

i love it when people complain about themselves...

• Members

Originally posted by mlwarriner

i love it when people complain about themselves...

Hahaha, I was thinking the same exact thing!

Here's an idea buddy... if you hate listening to other people, STAY OUT OF PUBLIC AREAS.

Christ, I have to teach these things to me 10 year old clients...

• Members

Originally posted by Dark Slide

Hahaha, I was thinking the same exact thing!

Here's an idea buddy... if you hate listening to other people, STAY OUT OF PUBLIC AREAS.

Christ, I have to teach these things to me 10 year old clients...

i thought maybe he was shooting for sarcasm, but with the lack of smileys anywhere in the post, i think he was actually being serious...

• Members

Originally posted by B-Bottom

i was actually thinking the same thing, huh go figure

Nope, kinda looks like sandra bullock

And it would be one thing if it was just someone who was complaining and griping, but she is here every day talking away.

I have no problem with complaining about being stressed, cause it happens, and I do it too, but when its every day, and about the same things over and over, and not to mention constant, it gets real old.

• Members

And it would be one thing if it was just someone who was complaining and griping, but she is here every day talking away.

I have no problem with complaining about being stressed, cause it happens, and I do it too, but when its every day, and about the same things over and over, and not to mention constant, it gets real old.

She's there every day, you know she's going to be there every day... and yet you go anyway and then complain about it? :rolleyes:

• Members

In these cases just go straight to her and politely ask if she could just SHUT THE {censored} UP because you're bored with her WHINY DRAMA QUEEN attitude !

It will usually keep her silent for a loooong while in your presence. And she will annoy other people talking about you.

• Members

At least she's cute and young. Every day I'm stuck in an office full of ugly 45-ish year old overweight women who do nothing but complain about every little f'n thing in their lives. :mad: This is the first office I've worked in that's never had a mandatory sexual harassment informational meeting. Why? Cause none of them are worth harassing. :(

• Members

She's there every day, you know she's going to be there every day... and yet you go anyway and then complain about it?
:rolleyes:

Hey I got a time budget Mr. Slide, I am not going to go across campus to find another place to study, and I study with people who are always in this place. So do I complain every day about it, no, I just reached the point of pure annoyance with her.

My question to you is:

Do I bust your balls when you complain about filling up the slurpee machines?:D

• Members

Originally posted by bholder

I find it also helps get rid of annoying people who get in your face and won't stop jabbering. Lean to the side and let one rip and they usually get the hint.

I like to point my index finger at them and hold my thumb up. Then when it's rip time I quickly drop my thumb and bring it back up again mimicing a pistol being shot! HA HA! HO HO! NOW THAT'S A HOOT! ........slaps knee

• Members

Do I bust your balls when you complain about filling up the slurpee machines?
:D

Obviously you have no clue whatsoever what I do for a living...

And MY pet peeve is people who complain about {censored} that they bring on themselves.

• Members

Obviously you have no clue whatsoever what I do for a living...

No I don't. Was I supposed to know? Anyways it was a joke hence the :D after the comment. To be honest your little picture under your name sums up what I think about what you do for a living (I'm sure its nice)

And MY pet peeve is people who complain about {censored} that they bring on themselves.

like I said earlier, its just for a few minutes, and only recently has it bugged me. And I ain't going to walk 10 minutes each way just to avoid her, thats just retarted, seeing how the length of time that I usually spend in here is about 15 minutes. Besides when my groups for my classes meet, we usually meet here.

I don't care what YOUR pet peeve is so don't be a dick about it, and I don't care if you don't care about my pet peeve, you didn't have to read and post about it

• Members

like I said earlier, its just for a few minutes, and only recently has it bugged me. And I ain't going to walk 10 minutes each way just to avoid her, thats just retarted, seeing how the length of time that I usually spend in here is about 15 minutes. Besides when my groups for my classes meet, we usually meet here.

Well, then I'll say this one more time before I finish with this thread.

You know shes there. She has every right to be there. You also know what you need to do to not have to deal with her and you choose not to. So shut the {censored} up about it.

• Members

This sounds vaguely like the girl at my school whose father is going to give her $50,000 and a Porsche for keeping her virginity through high school, as she so often tells us. I want to beat her with her ugly Louis Vuitton handbag.

• CMS Author

Originally posted by 82Daion

This sounds vaguely like the girl at my school whose father is going to give her $50,000 and a Porsche for keeping her virginity through high school, as she so often tells us. I want to beat her with her ugly Louis Vuitton handbag.

How he'll verify her compliance is almost more frightening than his bribe.

• Members

Originally posted by Craigv

I have to comment that it is incredibly {censored}ed up how so many of you jump all over SDM because he felt like venting about an annoyance, to the point of being really insulting.

You don't find it hypocritical that he is bitching about people who do nothing but sit around and bitch?

I don't have a problem with people venting, I vent here on my own quite a bit... but venting about something you have complete control over is silly, and the whole situation is hypocritical.

Archived