I want a Ric

Devinstation

• Members
Originally posted by Devinstation

Soooooo bad ... Just played my friend's Dad's ... Sound awesome, Feel awesome, Play awesome, Look better than Awesome! Hell I'd even take a cheap Ric copy, but I want one ... too bad I don;t have the cash to drop on one.

You have seen the light.

• Members

Originally posted by sunburstbasser

Finding a "cheap" Ric copy isn't even easy anymore!

I want a black one, and I'll stick a black pickguard on it.

I saw an Ibanez ric copy on ebay the other day. Bidding was at around $700 last time I checked it. It wasn't in the best condition either. At that price you might as well buy the real deal. I've been wanting one even more since I saw FLCL.

• Members

Originally posted by sunburstbasser

Ha! Black basses sound better! Mines gonna sound WAY better!
:D

Then I'll get a red one and stick a red pickguard on it, since red basses play faster.

Fine, Be that way.

I'm gonna get a PINK one and stick a GOLD pickguard on it, since GOLD on PINK, outpimps EVERYTHING!! :mad::D

• Members

Originally posted by hobobot009

I saw an Ibanez ric copy on ebay the other day. Bidding was at around $700 last time I checked it. It wasn't in the best condition either. At that price you might as well buy the real deal. I've been wanting one even more since I saw FLCL.

I saw an Ibanez Ric copy for 200$ on Craigslist a couple of weeks ago.

• Members

Originally posted by hobobot009

What is FLCL?

• Members

Originally posted by beam

quietly admits he's never tried one
:(

quietly admits he's never tried one either. :(

I would like to have a bound jetglow Ric someday, but not for a while, and I really want to find one to try to see how they feel. I already know how they sound.:thu:

Archived