OT: Pros and Cons of baptizing cats

RoboChrist

• Members

Originally posted by Jazz Ad

Wisdom and religions have little to do together you know.

Catholics and protestants use different versions of the Bible ? That's news to me
:confused:

Ya, Gandhi, MLK...they were hacks. :rolleyes:

And BTW, I believe Catholics use a Bible that contains the Apocrypha, which is basically a collection of books and parts of books that were written from around 400BC to the birth of Jesus.

• Members

Originally posted by Jazz Ad

Gandhi described himself as a christian muslim indouist buddhist. Where would you put him ?

MLK was a great individual indeed. What does it have to do with his religion ?

You mean the Reverend MLK? Baptist Bible thumper though and through. And as far as Gandhi, he was one of those guys for whom I have an amazing amount of respect. He was kind of the anti-label guy, I think we could all stand to learn a few lessons from him -- deeply religious, completly nonviolent and armed with a scary level of dedication and brains

• Members

Originally posted by Emprov

You mean the Reverend MLK? Baptist Bible thumper though and through. And as far as Gandhi, he was one of those guys for whom I have an amazing amount of respect. He was kind of the anti-label guy, I think we could all stand to learn a few lessons from him -- deeply religious, completly nonviolent and armed with a scary level of dedication and brains

A favorite Ghandi quote: "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win."

• Members

Originally posted by SA Rios

One of my cats is 1/2 Mancoon. Mancoon is a breed that actually likes water. He sits on the edge of the bath tub every time I take a shower. He gets splashed with water and it doesn't seem to faze him.

Maine Coon?

richard3.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by SA Rios

Yea! Maine coon. He kind of looks like that, not as fluffy though, as he's only 1/2.

Hey cool, I've got a Maincoon too! He doesn't really live inside anymore since he tries to assassinate everyone in their sleep (no joke). He's a huge cat and is really mean so he's best left alone.

Archived