Someone tagged my garage.

BEAD

• Members

Originally posted by billybigmouth

BE is probably the taggers initials or the name of his set. The 13 means that they sell marajuana. (M is the 13 letter in the alphabet)

Alternate definition: 13 is for Mexican Mafia. 14 is for Nuestra Familia, another Latino gang. One Sureno, the other Norteno. At least that's what I get from the minority affairs officer at the youth corrections facility where I teach.

It does not represent '13th Street.' No such animal.

• Members

Originally posted by Thumper

Alternate definition: 13 is for Mexican Mafia. 14 is for Nuestra Familia, another Latino gang. One Sureno, the other Norteno. At least that's what I get from the minority affairs officer at the youth corrections facility where I teach.

It does
not
represent '13th Street.' No such animal.

This could be the closest guess. Is there any gang activity in your area? The tagger could be a member of an offshoot of the Sur 13 or the MS13 gang.

• Members
Originally posted by Crescent Seven

We had a neighbor that called himself Nacho, this fat Mexican kid with stab wounds. He was funny, but not very bright.

One day I came home from work and found him moving his stuff out of his apartment. I asked him why, and his girlfriend steps up and goes "cuz he's a stupid mother{censored}er, that's why!"

She pointed at the wall, and there it was, I swear to god, a 7 foot tall by about 20 foot wide "NACHO" tag in bright orange spraypaint.

:D
C7

The same thing happened to a friend of mine. He painted his name on our high school wall. Instead of using his tagging name he used his real name which was Pedro, he also left the name of his crew which made it even easier to identify him. He was kicked out of school and faced charges for vandalism.

• Members
Originally posted by hobobot009

This could be the closes guess. Is there any gang activity in your area. The tagger could be a member of an offshoot of the Sur 13 or the MS13 gang.

I ride the city bus home and probably 30 poor, loud, obnoxious high school kids live near my house. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them were gang members or wannabes. I've heard kids brag about having guns in their backpacks, and recently watched a kid lose $70 in a dice game at the back of the bus...
:freak:

• Members

Originally posted by hobobot009

This could be the closest guess. Is there any gang activity in your area? The tagger could be a member of an offshoot of the Sur 13 or the MS13 gang.

We've got Sur 13 in the neighborhood, but so far it's just kiddies trying to put in some work or impress their friends. MS13 is bad news, but they haven't shown up yet as far as I know.

Idiots....

• Members

I don't know (and can not know) what "BE13" is code for, but my thought was that what if it means an egging or a toilet paper attack, or something like that? Then the tag says "It's okay to perform BE13 on this house." I would clean it or paint it over as fast as possible if I were you.

• Members

Originally posted by Moody Johnny

I don't know (and can not know) what "BE13" is code for, but my thought was that what if it means an egging or a toilet paper attack, or something like that? Then the tag says "It's okay to perform BE13 on this house." I would clean it or paint it over as fast as possible if I were you.

I painted over it immediately. I have paint and paintbrushes... so there was no reason to let it stand.

• Members
Originally posted by Crescent Seven

When the {censored} did gangs start assigning themselves alphanumeric code names?

:confused:
C7

M usually indicates Mexican Mafia. Sur is shorthand for Sureno, or South. N is for Norteno, or North.

The numbers: M is the 13th letter in the alphabet, used by Mexican Mafia. N is the 14th, used by Nuestra Familia. 18 is for 18th Street in East LA.

MS13 is for Mara Salvatrucha, a bunch of very nasty characters who moved up from El Salvador in the early '80s. As bad as the gang problem is in the US, it's far worse in some Central American nations.

The only reason I know this stuff is I teach in a secure class room in a youth corrections facility. I've got a half-dozen gang-bangers in my class, and they're, well...interesting to work with. :freak:

• Members

This belongs in the gun debate thread because it's an excellent example of why people should be allowed to own firearms. Just imagine catching the little cocksucker tagging your garage and being able to vaporize his skull with a .12 gauge. Sweet justice.:evil:

• Members
Originally posted by chunkathalon

Oh god... I don't know what I'd do if I actually caught someone painting on my house....

I'd graffitti them. A nice little tattoo of Lil' Pr*ck right across their forehead.:D :D :D

Yeah right.. I'd probably make them clean it up and then give them cookies. I'm such a sucker when it comes to kids. :rolleyes:

• Members

Er, I don't think I'd blow a kid's head off if I caught him painting my garage. I'd fire a round into the ground and while he was pissing himself I'd tell him where the paintbrushes and fresh paint were. After he'd finished repainting my garage, I'd tell him to hit the streets, and if he's smart enough to let that be the end of it, good for him.

Now if I caught somebody breaking into my house, that's a different story. But tagging it? Not really a killing offense.

Force has to be backed by reason and, whenever possible, mercy.

• Members

Originally posted by MrJoshua

Er, I don't think I'd blow a kid's head off if I caught him painting my garage. I'd fire a round into the ground and while he was pissing himself I'd tell him where the paintbrushes and fresh paint were. After he'd finished repainting my garage, I'd tell him to hit the streets, and if he's smart enough to let that be the end of it, good for him.

Now if I caught somebody breaking into my house, that's a different story. But tagging it? Not really a killing offense.

Force has to be backed by reason and, whenever possible, mercy.

I thought you were from alabama?

Archived