Look what I bought from an Amish man..

HelterSkelter

• Members

Originally posted by jetmech727

I'm starting to think your a bit of a Lockheed man? You passing through Toronto anytime soon?

I'd bet my life on anything that came out of that shop! I swing through YYZ every now and then but it's an on-call schedule, but next time I'm out there I'll drop you a line!:cool:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by L-1329

I'd bet my life on anything that came out of that shop! I swing through YYZ every now and then but it's an on-call schedule, but next time I'm out there I'll drop you a line!
:cool:

Souns good. I'm here everyday. You can follow the oil slick right to our gate. Is a 727 thing.

• CMS Author

Originally posted by funkrockfreedomfighter

Dude, {censored} karma. Thats what pussies say to make themselves feel better when people pick on them. Its perfectly feasible to do something wrong and get away with it.

There's no part of this that even makes sense. Are you actually attending Cal State, or just using a computer in the library?

• Members

From what I know about Amish people, they would have burned that guitar for Firewood before trying to Sell it on eBay! It must have been one of the kids on their 2 year venture of the world thingy that Amish kids have to do when they turn 18 (whatever).

If this eBay store went out of business, they probably made attempts to contact owners to pick up their goods.

I will not pass judgement on you since we don't know all the details. I'll just say... hold on to that guitar, don't sell it. It looks like a nice piece and may come in handy some day. It certainly isn't going to go Down in value, thats for sure.

• CMS Author

There's nother inherently bad about a musical instrument, as far as Amish law goes. But being an electric device that does not do work, it's not something they would ever keep. They are frugal and not stupid, so burning it won't happen if some money can be generated by selling it.

We can be certain that the Ebay store tried to contact people....and went as far as calling anyone with a phone number. If the Amish fellow gave a number, it would be for a pay phone somewhere in town, and it's only by chance that someone would answer.

It's also doubtful that the store closed up and the management just gave out unclaimed items to former employees. It would more likely be sent to another Ebay store for storage until it was claimed or legally became Ebay's property. Any way you slice this, it comes up as the Amish guy's property, and it really would not be hard to locate him with any real effort at all.

• Members

Dude, {censored} karma. Thats what pussies say to make themselves feel better when people pick on them. Its perfectly feasible to do something wrong and get away with it.

Karma is also what happens to the jock assholes that go off to college, get drunk, {censored} up, drop out, and wind up worthless alcoholics because they can't figure out how to validate their pitiful existances after they got into the real world and couldn't hack it.

Karma is what happens to the {censored} that got picked on who graduated college, got a sweet job, and landed hot chicks because he has fat stacks of cash. The karma of these two men meet when, at age 31, the {censored} thanks the jock for bagging his groceries.

C7

• Members

Originally posted by Crescent Seven

Karma is also what happens to the jock assholes that go off to college, get drunk, {censored} up, drop out, and wind up worthless alcoholics because they can't figure out how to validate their pitiful existances after they got into the real world and couldn't hack it.

Karma is what happens to the {censored} that got picked on who graduated college, got a sweet job, and landed hot chicks because he has fat stacks of cash. The karma of these two men meet when, at age 31, the {censored} thanks the jock for bagging his groceries.

C7

this story brought a tear to my eye:D

• CMS Author

Originally posted by greenshag

plastic, so I can piss off some hippies!
:D

Doesn't paper piss off the hippies....all those trees for paper??? I thought we were supposed to just grow our own and carry the stuff into our hemp houses by hand, or in a wool satchel or something.......

peace, man.

• Members

Originally posted by Craigv

Doesn't paper piss off the hippies....all those trees for paper??? I thought we were supposed to just grow our own and carry the stuff into our hemp houses by hand, or in a wool satchel or something.......

peace, man.

yeah, but plastic fills up the landfills and causes baby ducks to die.

• Members

I thought it was 6-pack ties that killed off the baby ducks who thought it was duck-jewelry and wore it around their necks.

damn it craig! cant' you see I am not a stinking hippie and don't know the technical nature of this {censored}!;):D

• Members

Originally posted by Crescent Seven

C7

Damn, that's too long for a sig.

• Members

I thought it was 6-pack ties that killed off the baby ducks who thought it was duck-jewelry and wore it around their necks.

But the reality is that man is trying, through the use of revolutionary tools such as the 6 pack ring tie, to help evolve the duck into an animal smart enough not to stick it's neck into the choking device. We are just trying to improve the species. ...finishes last beer in 6ix pack, tosses plastic into duck pond.

• Members

I give kharma a chance, and if it doesn't kick in...I come back and destroy {censored}. I'm currently planning my revenge on one guy...can't give too many details though:D

On a side note: I've never been picked on...and I believe what goes around comes around. What does that mean for me?

• Members

Originally posted by greenshag

yeah, but plastic fills up the landfills and causes baby ducks to die.

What the {censored} are baby ducks doing in my landfill anyways?

• Members

Originally posted by Rowka

And what is your status as a pick-on-er?

I am proud to say that I have never started a fight, and never picked on anyone. It's not my style, bullies tend to be cowards from my experience

In fact I will tell you an interesting story:

When I was 12 I had a kid that always kind of picked on me. Not physically but verbally. One day he actually made me cry and I went home and my mom asked what happenned. I told her, and she told me that next time that kid bugged me, I had better kick his ass or she would kick mine. So out of fear of my mother, who had a tendency to break wooden spoons on my ass, I punched the kid right in the face. He fell down and cried, and never bothered me or anyone else again.

All but that fight have fallen into two categories.

1. Matches, when I was kickboxing

2. Ones that my friends got me into

I used to hang with loudmouths...it kinda sucked, but it made life interesting as a kid

:D

Dan

Archived