Stolen Gear Recovered!

Phantasm

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by brake

wow. let us know how this turns out. post the obituary if need be.

They won't kill him because he can't hurt anymore after he's dead. They just want to hurt him so bad that he wants to die voulantarily, but he can't.

• Members

Originally posted by Phantasm

They won't kill him because he can't hurt anymore after he's dead. They just want to hurt him so bad that he wants to die voulantarily, but he can't.

I'd be in the same boat if some kid put me through the crap that he put them through.

• Members

Those bands definitely need to file a civil suit against the kid. He's not judgement proof, so they'll almost certainly get a settlement out of him. Might take awhile, but they'll get it. However, beating the {censored} out of the kid will throw a huge wrench in the works of a civil suit....

• Members

Originally posted by RyCLB

Those bands
definitely
need to file a civil suit against the kid. He's not judgement proof, so they'll almost certainly get a settlement out of him. Might take awhile, but they'll get it. However, beating the {censored} out of the kid will throw a huge wrench in the works of a civil suit....

Good advice! If need be file a civil suit, get $$$ out of the kid or the parents, buy new gear and then beat the {censored} out of him.

• Members

Originally posted by Monkabutt

Good advice! If need be file a civil suit, get $$$ out of the kid or the parents, buy new gear and then beat the {censored} out of him.

I think this is the path everyone's hoping for!

• Members

That kid is beyond brazen...his parents must've bailed his ass out before, or a few times for him to pull {censored} of that magnitude.

He definitely feels safe behind Mommy's bankroll...:rolleyes:

Let's count some of 'em up:

Theft-proof

admitted theft -proof

threatened to destroy stolen property -proof

victim/witness tampering -proof (by the above threats)

Trespassing -proof

Using the internet to threaten/intimidate- proof

recieving/selling stolen property -proof

There's gotta be a {censored}load more charges this dude could possibly face.

• Members

Originally posted by Phantasm

the guys he stole from are 17-23ish, some in death metal bands and are some pretty strapping young lads.

I'm 22, and I'm saying civil suit ;)

I guess i'm not that much of a strapping young lad. Just tell the boys to be patient. It may take a bit, but they may get $$$... Just tell them to think of the lost equipment as "almost new" :D

• Members

The perp sent this to my friend today via his band's myspace account:

not-guilty

only served 4 hours in holding cell till released

no ass rape

no actuall jail time

was never me all along

pawned at g.c. under false id (meaning i didn't do it)

other guy in band confessed to everything including the break in last year

free to go

peace out

love,

(Name Withheld)

• Members

Ummmm---if this moron told you the sun was shining, would you double check (just to make sure)?

Whatever dumbass says and 50 cents will buy him a bag of chips. Just 'cause he may have been released doesn't mean anything. The cops can still haul him into court later, pending the outcome of their investigation. Or he may have been released and given a date to appear in court.

Good point about the print, C-7. Might be a print at the pawnshop, too.

Billy-B

• Members

Originally posted by fastplant

I'm confused. Does that mean no charges were pressed?

Well, what he's saying is 180 degrees out of phase with what the Detective working the case told the guitar player of one of the bands this morning. The police say that he's facing several felony counts.

• Members

Here's the police report from the paper:

POLICE REPORT

TERREBONNE PARISH SHERIFFS OFFICE

- April 16, 2006

Alex Mark Juckett, 19, 1608 Chantilly Drive, Houma, simple burglary

Maybe someone can explain to me the difference between simple burglary and felony burglary? I thought over $500 was a felony.

Also, one of the accomplices (perhaps the one that ended up taking the blame?) sent to my friend:

---

i was with alex and b____ when we took the stuff. for whatever its worth, i'd like to apologize. it was by far the stupidest thing i have ever done. i realize we have caused you stress and emotional hardship. i am honestly very sorry. i know its a long shot, but i figured i would ask if there was any way at all that you and the others we have wronged would be willing to work out some kind of deal for dropping the charges. maybe we could replace everything, i don't know. i realize its unlikely, but i had to ask. i know i was very very wrong in what i did and i am prepared to take what is coming to me. just some childish mischief taken way too far. in any case, i won't bother you further. i'd like a response if its not too much trouble. let me know if there is anything i can do to help.

• Members

Originally posted by theoriz

Well he is obviously scared to death.

Tell him to replace EVERYTHING. When he does, beat the {censored} out of him. {censored}er deserves it.

Wait, so now there are three of them that are admitted in print that they were involved???

All of them need to go down together, or there are too many loopholes for them to point fingers through.

Since the equipment is destroyed, won't the courts impose restitution? I know that doesn't help now with current gigs, but maybe a joint event with all the bands who were ripped off performing to raise some cash to help???

Got to keep your cool and see how it plays out.

Good luck.

• Members

Originally posted by GDan

Just out of curiousity, what kind of band is he in?

Since now the names are out and there's no longer mystery, I submit to you all...

REGICIDE!!!

http://www.myspace.com/regicide1

With simple burglary masters -

Alex Jucket: Vocals and Guitars

Brennan Demello: Bass

Enjoy!

AND!!! As a Bonus, Alex Juckett's now ex-girlfriend, who supported him and swore that he had nothing to do with it! Apparently when it came out that he was a thief and a liar, she removed all pictures of him from her myspace site and is now listed as "single."

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6262848

Archived