@ Bass NW

fretless

• Members

Originally posted by bassguy

a vw jetta is a nice car.....pickups are too hard on gas, jetta is worth it in the long run

they may be hard on gas, but they can move a {censored}load more gear.... plus we all dont live in the city, some times its more economical to have a truck

• Members

Originally posted by bassplayinguy

they may be hard on gas, but they can move a {censored}load more gear.... plus we all dont live in the city, some times its more economical to have a truck

Ford F150: 15- 19 mpg, advertised.

Subaru Outback wagon: 21-27 mpg, and cheaper to boot. Hauls my gear just fine, including out of the rain. :)

• Members

Originally posted by bassplayinguy

I've gotta haul horses, cattle, hay...all that {censored}e. And drive out to the boonies to pick up/deliver it.

I need a truck. I wish I didn't have to spend so much damn money on gas, though.

My best friend just bought a jetta. I know a lot of people with them, and they're damn nice cars.

But I still love my truck.

• Members

Originally posted by Crescent Seven

Yeah, but then you'll have a piece of {censored} car and a nice bass. I'd rather have it the other way around.

C7

Maybe. But as owner of one, I sincerely hope to never have to make that decission, or I could wind up driving a crapola car in short order. :D

• Members

Haha I was just kidding anyways. I love my truck.

It's a Lariat, and has the leather and wood trim and cool {censored} in it. Plus I just dropped over $2k on the sound system in the past 6 months, so I'll be keeping it for a while now... ;) Damn it thumps!!

I want to get a hardshell cover for my bed though sometime this fall. That's the only bitch I have about a pickup. But it fits the 4-wheeler and the Polaris, and drives better than any car I've ever been in and is nearly whisper-quiet inside the cab, even at 90mph!!

Gas is yeah bad, but I drive mostly in ways that aren't conducive to saving gas... ;) Like, driving 90mph...

Archived