New Car

SA Rios

• Members

Originally posted by Emprov

We bought a Ridgeline about a month and a half ago. Hated it at first but man, Honda did a great job with it. AFAIC, Honda's rock big time! Congrats!

Hondas do rock, never had a problem with any of the Hondas I've owned. Combined, the wife and I have had a 98 civic ex, 2000 accord ex, 2002 accord se. All of them made it well past 100k with not one trip to a mechanic.

• Members

Honda can (but doesn't always) make some great cars. Nice to see the Civic resurrected. They were pretty fugly for a while with no real sporty options.

I still miss my '97 Integra Type-R. That was such a sweet ride. Such a shame that it got stolen :(

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

I still miss my '97 Integra Type-R. That was such a sweet ride. Such a shame that it got stolen
:(

Stolen? That sucks! Hopefully you got some cash from insurance or something?

My wife had a '94 Integra when we got married, really fun car. She bought it because she liked the commercial -- Integras on a Hot Wheel track going down extreme drops and doing loops. Sad but true. :D

• Members

Originally posted by Emprov

Stolen? That sucks! Hopefully you got some cash from insurance or something?

My wife had a '94 Integra when we got married, really fun car. She bought it because she liked the commercial -- Integras on a Hot Wheel track going down extreme drops and doing loops. Sad but true.
:D

I hadn't had it all that long. Maybe a year and a half. Insurance paid it off but that's about it. I ended up borrowing my dad's spare car for a while until I bought my S4.

Come to think of it I goofed on the year, '97 was the first year they made them. Mine was a '98 which I bought in '99 and was stolen in early 2000.

My S4 does seat 4 people a bit better than the Integra did, though ;)

Archived