To all you emo haters...

bringtherock

• Members

Originally posted by bassfuzz

Emo kids are still fags that in their effort to be different from the rest of socity have created their own little socity. Dumbasses.

Yeah, just like...

Metalheads, rednecks, sorority and fraternity members, the Freemasons, Valley Girls, Texans, fundamentalist mormans, hippies, yuppies, gangsters, teamsters, Smurfs, Fraggles and the Superfriends.

• Members

Originally posted by i_wanna_les_paul

Yeah, just like...

Metalheads, rednecks, sorority and fraternity members, the Freemasons, Valley Girls, Texans, fundamentalist mormans, hippies, yuppies, gangsters, teamsters, Smurfs, Fraggles and the Superfriends.

but they don't wear wimmin's pants :freak:

• Members

Yeah, just like...

You forgot bassists.

• Members

Yeah, just like...

you got a problem with Fraggles, okie? do we need to take this outside? :mad:

fraggle_rock.jpg

i loves me some fraggles...

• Members

Yeah, just like...

What? No love for Devil Rays' fans???? :confused::cry:

• Members

Yeah, just like...

Idiot. Everything is BIGGER in Texas, even our societies. :mad:

.....feels loss of lung function after post

• Members

Yeah, just like...

+1

everyone wants to be different yet needs to fit in... Some do it with more noise, that is all...

PJ

• Members

Next time you see an emo kid walking down the street...

chances are they actually listen to grindcore. Just saying emo is not necessarily what many people think they know it is and boys with girl pants and a wisp of black hair over one eye are not necessarily emo kids. Kids who do that and think that doing that makes them emo probably have never even heard Boys Life or Giants Chair. All this {censored} going on now is on par with nu-metal, as in what happens when the mainstream catches on to something and turns it into a fashionable bastardized misperception.

Please excuse the quasi rant, i'm just sick of everyone throwing the word emo around like Avril Lavigne throwing around metal horns.

• Members

Originally posted by sgt_politeness

Next time you see an emo kid walking down the street...

chances are they actually listen to grindcore. Just saying emo is not necessarily what many people think they know it is and boys with girl pants and a wisp of black hair over one eye are not necessarily emo kids. Kids who do that and think that doing that
makes them
emo probably have never even heard Boys Life or Giants Chair. All this {censored} going on now is on par with nu-metal, as in what happens when the mainstream catches on to something and turns it into a fashionable bastardized misperception.

Please excuse the quasi rant, i'm just sick of everyone throwing the word emo around like Avril Lavigne throwing around metal horns.

.......reads typical emo whine abooot not being emo.....ignores

Archived