I'm officially old...what is '<3'?

78pbass

• Members
Originally posted by lug

By the way, you can support the TRUE Lug definition in the Urban Dictionary by giving it a thumbs up. 114 beautiful, intelligent people have supported me, 38 toad licking, dog sniffing, orange peel eating, Britney Spears loving, terrorist supporting, inside out underwear wearing, overly flatulant generating, seaweed snorting, necrophiliacs have voted against me.
:mad:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lug

I'm 116.

To know Lug is to fear and obey.

• Members
Originally posted by lug

By the way, you can support the TRUE Lug definition in the Urban Dictionary by giving it a thumbs up. 114 beautiful, intelligent people have supported me, 38 toad licking, dog sniffing, orange peel eating, Britney Spears loving, terrorist supporting, inside out underwear wearing, overly flatulant generating, seaweed snorting, necrophiliacs have voted against me.

I don't eat orange peels. And I only sniff dogs because it's in my job description.

The rest is spot on.

• Members
Originally posted by lug

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lug

Farging Bastages. :D

I of course voted for Lug. I can't imagine the punishment if I didn't.

• Members

Originally posted by xOriginalNinjax

Is it bad that after reading the most HILARIOUS post about Lug...i'm quite tempted to listen to the MP3 for myself????????

Look man, if you don't care about yourself then fine, but think of your loved ones. Think about the poor bastard who's gonna have to clean up the mess after your head explodes.

• Members
Originally posted by xOriginalNinjax

Is it bad that after reading the most HILARIOUS post about Lug...i'm quite tempted to listen to the MP3 for myself????????

Sleep on it first. It's not an easy decision.

However, it is no coincidence that my listening to my first lug mp3 and my losing of my virginity happened within a week.

Weird. :confused:

• Members

Ya know, they say the best things in life are free....and I'm debating the cost of listening to this....is my life, sanity, and intelligence worth this one moment of realizing I'm not that bad worth it? Hmmmmmmm....yeah....Heaven help me.

This may well be my last post. In the event that occurs, please, honor my corpse...or something like that.

Archived