You've been dissed by Bass NW!

Thunderbroom

• Members

In that context, he basically {censored}s where he eats, but I wonder if it's not an intentional contextual error on the part of the author, because the last paragraph, especially the line leading up to the quote, sort of begs the question a little bit, as if it's the author that has an agenda against the internet and forums, and not Evan Sheely.

Hmm.

C7

The internet is competition for alot of things. Newspapers are hurting, magazine sales are down, album sales have plumeted and people buy instruments online. I think he's got a financial interest in something and his return is lower than expected.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

{censored}e

resurrecting 3 year old threads is lame to begin with.

doing it as your first post?

this post is assholish in the extreme. do you think anyone even remembered this until you brought it back? you must have been hunting hard for mentions of BassNW to find it. the forum saves threads for about 10 days.

your pettiness reflects poorly on your store.

• Members

"...pick up the bass..."

Ha. I can hit the roots on one. What more does he want from me? :rolleyes:

:lol:

Also, it's sort of shocking to be reading a thread, not realizing that it's from 4 years ago and all of the sudden I see a post from my former self. :eek::freak: Clearly, I haven't changed much. :lol:

Archived