oct 20--what you playing tonight

poorboy

• Members

Originally posted by sludgebass69

Kingston 5 -> pedal board -> SWR 350X -> Avatar B210...............for rehearsel tonight. Add the B212 and it's my gigging rig.

do you have two 4 ohm or 8 ohm cabs? Im just curious to see what other avatar users have.

• Members

Originally posted by Crescent Seven

I'm going to play PS2 and drink beer. Stupid shoulder...
:mad:

Just opened up my 1st brew - I had rehearsal last night, and am going deer hunting in the morning, so I'm gonna relax, have a couple, and hope to get a few hours sleep before it's time to get up...... I DID get in about 3 hours of playing time in today, so I don't feel like a total slacker, though...

On the OT, I played my P Bass Special and newly aquired SX fretless P, through the 212 guitar cab I keep in my computer room at TV volume - went through my setlist, and 7 or 8 new tunes my band's working into our playlist... Even though my rig's downstairs in the rehearsal room(basement) - with a full PA, in my house - I often do my own practicing that way...

Get well soon,

- georgestrings

• Members

Originally posted by Hunter6

Well, not tonight, but tomorrow night I'm gonna be filling in for a band on guitar...

Yes, guitar.

AGASP!

That'll never hurt you - I still get a little guitar work in now and then, and am helping our singer get better at bass so that we can do a bit of 2 guitar stuff without adding another band member...

- georgestrings

• Members

Well didn't play until midnight last night so technically it was Oct. 20th. Hartke head Sunn 2x15 and Genz Benz 2x10. Basses Fender MIJ P-bass and SX P.

The end of my set I felt like giving the SX a little love toss and I believe they have a self destruction button somewhere. Both knobs fell off, the bass went in like nu-metal tuning and a pickgaurd screw fell out! Don't cry cuz now it's back to 100%.

• Members

10/20 - '71 Ovation Typhoon IV Fretless, '96 MIA P-Bass, '71 Ampeg V-4, HomeBrew 1X15

10/21 - Tonight's a country gig, so it'll be the P into the band-leader's amp... I'll bring the Geddy Lee as backup, but it usually stays in the case with the country band...

-robert

Archived