zesty brick

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by 82Daion

I vote Megadeth.
;):p

But, since there is no BOALG, Pantera will do.

Yep, I vote Megadeth too, but given that I have to pick one of the two you posted I'll take Pantera any day of the week. Metalica WAS cool until Lars got his undies in a bunch over Napster. That pretty much showed me what a greedy {censored} he was and with Jason leaving the band, well, James and Kirk are about the only thing they've got left to offer, Lars sucks with a capital "S". Dimebag Darrell rules forever.
DBD/RIP:cry:

• Members

I vote Metallica because they were a HUGE influence on me in the early, mid and late 80s. In the mid to late 80s they absolutely ruled the metal world. I think Pantera were a very good band with some great songs too.

I don't really think whether people believe the individual band members are/were nice people should have anything to do with the question.

• Members

Like some others on here, there was a point in time when I would have said Metallica. However, unlike others it's not the attitudes that changed my mind. They just aren't what they used to be musically. It's been downhill since "...And Justice For All" with very few highlights.

Pantera was solid, aggressive, and consistent. Not to mention that Dime could outplay both 'tallica guitards at once and Vinnie can drum circles around Lars without even picking up the sticks.

Archived