Vintage Bassman For Cheap?

rastafarian_nz

• Members

They make great guitard amps not so great bass amps like thumper said it's only 50 watts and that mabe over optomistic I think they are accually 45 but if you mic it and run it at a resonable vol. they sound ok not great but ok. If you can get the original cab that went with it and they came two ways with a 212 or a 215 both those cabs rock the 215 had D140s in it the 212 had jensen special designs but sound great.

• Members

Originally posted by jannda

They make great guitard amps not so great bass amps like thumper said it's only 50 watts and that mabe over optomistic I think they are accually 45 but if you mic it and run it at a resonable vol. they sound ok not great but ok. If you can get the original cab that went with it and they came two ways with a 212 or a 215 both those cabs rock the 215 had D140s in it the 212 had jensen special designs but sound great.

He said he WANTS overdrive.

And once again, no offense dude, but punctuation and spell checkers are your friend. :freak:

• Members

I have a silverface bassman 10 - pretty much just that amp in 410 combo format. I like it - tone's nice - it has a gargley overdrive when pushed lightly, a grittier sound wide open. Not much juice for bass, although I have gigged it unmic'ed in some smaller venues and it did OK.

It sounds great cranked up w/ a guitar.

• Members

Punkchewashun And Spell checker ? Whats wrong with you this is HCBF almost know body can spell and iv'e seen more lack of puncuation here than almost any other forum Iv'e ever been to.LOL It's not my spelling as much as my typeing I can't type worth a {censored} but I can't spell worth a {censored} either .

Archived