Clatter CD preorder...win a bass!

Clatter Amy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by bassman1956

Done.

But, there was no option for a T for $5, only for $15.

Got one anyways.

Thanks!!! :wave:

Actually, you ended up ordering 2 CDs and a shirt, so if you want, I'll just send you the refund with your order! :) I'm afraid the ordering is too confusing

• Members

Welcome to the forum Clatter Amy! IF someone had ordered your CD but had stupidly forgotten to change his or her default address on their PayPal account to their new location, is that something you could fix via PM's? Also, though I am cuter than you, don't dispair, I'm cuter than everyone else here as well.

• Members

Originally posted by lug

Welcome to the forum Clatter Amy! IF someone had ordered your CD but had stupidly forgotten to change his or her default address on their PayPal account to their new location, is that something you could fix via PM's? Also, though I am cuter than you, don't dispair, I'm cuter than everyone else here as well.

You are so outta luck

• Members

Originally posted by T. Alan Smith

Good seeing you around Amy. I hope you do well with this CD. Can't wait to hear it.
:)

Thanks! I lurk a lot but haven't had time to do much posting this year, what with getting this CD done. Maybe we'll see you n Chi-town again one of these days?!

• Members

Originally posted by Clatter Amy

GOT IT! You rule!!
:thu:
Can we come play in Scotland?!

Yeah sure, theres a bandstand in my local park ... ;)

That would be brilliant! Although I am no manager/promoter (as much as I have organised one gig - that was "interesting"). So early December for this CD huh?

Who is Joe? :D

Archived