Rudi Giuliani For President

jonathan_matos5

• Members

what has struck me funny as does most threads of this nature is that the differences of opinion between north/south east/west coast are so different it is amazing we have survived as a country so long.

every one has very good points of view. i agree with some dont agree with others

i just hate when it becomes so emotional that rationality and civility go out the window

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by lug

But his looks deficit can be countered by a media blitz of this pic of Hillary looking down:

hilary.jpg

thus making the "looks" gap irelevant. Then they would have to move on to their secondary attack...issues.

Wow....she is one hot lesbian. ;) ;)

She has my vote for dictator. :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by bholder

I hope he does run. So I can watch him lose.

The man's position on the arts borders on fascism.

:bor: :bor: :bor: :bor:

Same old same old........ don't you ever get tired of the same tired rhetoric??

Reps are fascist, bigoted, anti-children, extreme relgious terrorists who are the biggest danger to world peace.

Cum bye ah.....cum bye ah.......

• Members
Originally posted by ThudMaker

Nowhere were Burdizzos or I discussing a ban. When your comprehension skills get better, come back.
:wave:

If we are discussing a potential elected official's stance on abortion, then we are most certainly talking about a ban.

If you support a candidate because of his stance on abortion, then you obviously have an opinion one way or the other regarding abortion's legal status.

Republicans will not support Giuliani because of his pro choice stance. Why is it such a stretch to say that republicans will not suppport a candidate who will not work to ban abortion?

Granted our discussion was about the pros and cons, but the bottom line is that abortion is legal and it will take an act of congress to change that.

• Moderators
Originally posted by burdizzos

Granted our discussion was about the pros and cons, but the bottom line is that abortion is legal and it will take an act of congress to change that.

Takeout didn't drag up a page 5 or 6 thread because we were discussing Giuliani and the legality of abortion.;)

• Moderators

If the search function worked, I could very easily back that up.

Takeout and I have a history of abuse that goes back several years.

He's my bitch and he isn't happy about it.

;)

No search necessary. I am aware that he is your beeotch. I meant we needed to agree to disagree on his reason for posting in a dead thread. :)

• Members

If the search function worked, I could very easily back that up.

Takeout and I have a history of abuse that goes back several years.

He's my bitch and he isn't happy about it.

;)

You always get this backwards- the "bottom" is the bitch. As in "BOALG's mom sodomized burdizzos, making him her bitch".

If you hadn't blacked out the whole incident, you'd remember.

Archived