*pokes head in*

bikehorn

• Members

jeez, i haven't been here in about a year. and i haven't seriously played bass or guitar since then either....had no room to store it or time for it at school so i hung it up for a while, playing occasionally here or there when there was a guitar or bass laying around. think i want to get back into it now...i went home this past weekend and pulled out my bass, tuned it up and gave it a setup. playing it made me realise how much finger strength i've lost since i used to play regularly....and i miss my callouses too. ouch.

but in the mean time, i did build up a nice collection of vinyl records, turntables and old solid state hi-fi gear. :)

have i missed much?

• Members

Well, societytease died and the Theorist tried to sell Boggy a fake T-40 from Russia. Other than that, not much other than Tall Girl beotched out the forum after Voivode posted aboot her. This place has gotten a bit thick with foriegn wallmart shoppers and Aussies crispies.

• Members

Originally posted by Onkel Bob

It's not really an entire year is it? I remember your avatar... And I haven't... Damn... Has it really been that long??? Have I really been here almost a year already?

i agree. it definitely hasn't been a year.

I've only been back about 10 months and I know i've seen his avatar since then.

Archived