Just bought this!

no-logic

• Members
Originally posted by zesty brick

WOW, i was just looking at that on musiciansfriend, post a review soon

Will do. I have an Ibanez RD500 that I bought a few weeks back and I am really liking the MM/J setup. The RD500 is a nice piece also. Maybe I'll keep them both.

• Members
Originally posted by BoundandBlocked

Ooo, I want one of those bad. I'd probably get one if I weren't currently trying to convince my financial advisor (read: wife) to let me buy a 4003.

Do the Ric. You won't regret it. The MTD can come later.

• Members
Originally posted by Emprov

Nice Axe gear whore!
:thu:

I resemble that remark! (Have I said this before?) Thanks Emprov. My G.A.S. is spiraling out of control lately. I have 7 basses right now and need to get down to four. (To keep my spot on the couch.) I also have to sell an amp. (I have 4) Only 3 cabs though. Excuse me. I have to check Ebay. I'm a sick, sick man.

• Members

Originally posted by T. Alan Smith

I played a passive Kingston a year or so ago and was VERY impressed. Fave bass in the under $400 category. Last weekend, I played a real fancy Kingston with dual soaps in matching woodgrain covers...WOW!
:eek::thu:

Of course, it was twice the co$t, but still...!!!
:love:

Whats your word on that? The Kingston Z right? One of the only production basses at the moment doing a lefty 4,5, and (in the new year) 6. G.A.S.

ZephyrGoldburl-5pp.jpg

• Members

Glad to see you're back to your old self. What's it been, like 3 months since you bought a bass?:D

That's a killer looking axe--if it plays anything like the MTD Z I checked out that thing's gonna be LOADS of fun. How's it sound?

• Members
Originally posted by Spark

Glad to see you're back to your old self. What's it been, like 3 months since you bought a bass?
:D

That's a killer looking axe--if it plays anything like the MTD Z I checked out that thing's gonna be LOADS of fun. How's it sound?

Actually I've bought 3 or 4 in the last couple of months. I don't have the MTD yet but will let you guys know how it sounds. I hope to get it next week and use it at our gig Saturday. I'm going to play my Ibanez RD500 tomorrow night so I'll write a blurb on that one too.

• Members

Originally posted by PrestiaRules

just recently picked up a passive Kingston and it is sweet!

and the price you paid that is going to be a killer deal methinks!!

FULL REPORT UPON RECEPTION please Rick!!

Will do Adam. I was watching the same model on Ebay for BIN of $499 and I was thinking about it. Then I googled it and came up with the MF page. I couldn't order ir fast enough! Report up coming.

Got a pic of yours? How about a family pic? You've picked up a few since we talked last I believe.

Archived