Just bought this!

no-logic

• Members
Originally posted by no-logic

Will do Adam. I was watching the same model on Ebay for BIN of $499 and I was thinking about it. Then I googled it and came up with the MF page. I couldn't order ir fast enough! Report up coming.

Got a pic of yours? How about a family pic? You've picked up a few since we talked last I believe.

here's the family in Korea (most are back home)

3basses.jpg

if U can figure a way to get one of those Heirs at that price I wll be all over it faster than you can say Jackie Robinson...that is a KILLER deal IMHO

another pic
mtdbody.jpg

• Members

Actually I've bought 3 or 4 in the last couple of months.

Well, I haven't been on much. Nice to see you're still the same. Don't go changin'!

Will look forward to the review on the Ibby.

• Members
Originally posted by PrestiaRules

here's the family in Korea (most are back home)

3basses.jpg

if U can figure a way to get one of those Heirs at that price I wll be all over it faster than you can say Jackie Robinson...that is a KILLER deal IMHO

another pic

mtdbody.jpg

Nice!!! Still have the T-Bird?

Spark: Good to hear from you. Wait till you hear this. I ordered an SX and the day after MikeFitzwell came over with his I canceled it. I played it and decided to spend a little more on a "basement bass". So I bought this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=190053004178&rd=1&rd=1

I've been wanting a Thor series but the price was right on this. They were made from 1983-85 and aren't collectable but a cool basement piece. Supposed to be here today.

• Members

Spark: Good to hear from you. Wait till you hear this. I ordered an SX and the day after MikeFitzwell came over with his. I played it and decided to spend a little more on a "basement bass". So I bought this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=190053004178&rd=1&rd=1

I've been wanting a Thor series but the price was right on this. They were made from 1983-85 and aren't collectable but a cool basement piece. Supposed to be here today.

Smart move my man, smart move. :thu:

• Members

Spark: Good to hear from you. Wait till you hear this. I ordered an SX and the day after MikeFitzwell came over with his. I played it and decided to spend a little more on a "basement bass". So I bought this:

Wow, that thing is FUNKY! I'd rock that bad boy.:cool:

The SX didn't do it for you, eh?

• Members
Originally posted by Spark

Wow, that thing is FUNKY! I'd rock that bad boy.
:cool:

The SX didn't do it for you, eh?

Not really. I mean I suppose you get what you pay for but it just didn't have a good feel or sound IMO. (Thanks Mike....you saved me a hassle.)

Archived