Call me a <deleted>

Thunderbroom

• Members

but I like the upgrade!

You can actually tell how many PM's you have so you can manage it more effectively. For those of you that want to save some or all of your PM's, you can now save them in one of three formats. They also upped the Mods to 5000 messages.

The folks in Admin do indeed read the boards and are working to implement many of the changes requested by the folks that post here.

If you have any suggestions for changes/improvements that you'd like to see, post 'em here and I'll post it in the Admin forum for you.

-Jeff

• Members

no complaints here, T. it seems to be a work in progress, with slight changes every time i look at it.

does seem to be working better on Firefox (at home) altho it's different. or at least it was last night. :confused:

as it was the last time the system was upgraded, i barely even remember what it used to look like.

:thu: :thu:

• Members

but I like the upgrade!

You can actually tell how many PM's you have so you can manage it more effectively. For those of you that want to save some or all of your PM's, you can now save them in one of three formats. They also upped the Mods to 5000 messages.

The folks in Admin do indeed read the boards and are working to implement many of the changes requested by the folks that post here.

If you have any suggestions for changes/improvements that you'd like to see, post 'em here and I'll post it in the Admin forum for you.

-Jeff

hey, it's your prerogative...

• Members

Restraint.

It's the reason I'm a mod and you're not.

:D

Pfft, I've restrained the hell out of myself in the past year.

I'm not a mod because most people on this board couldn't handle my no nonsense approach and there's no way in hell that I'd let my PM box be a dry shoulder for half of these whining bitches to cry on.

• Members

The new format is starting to grow on me, but my main gripe is still not addressed - can something be done to fix the thread list window? That is, put the thread opener's name back on the right in its own column, rather than as another line under the thread title? The way it is now, it just wastes space and halves the number of threads visible at once.

Archived