How much could you get for a signed album from Arch Anemy?

ToeJamFootball

• Members

There is not a huge market for signed gear in the metal world. I'd imagine a signed Death album would go for kinda a bit, since Chuck passed away and was so influential to early Death Metal, but Arch Enemy is currently just another band in the pack.

I could be totally wrong though, since dudes are dumb, and might buy it because Angela signed it. My .02.

• Members

I hated the chewed-out 'thrashy' riffs and the predictable song changes. I don't know any AE songs but I could tell what way the song was going about 4 measures before it actually happened. And I think the vocals suck. If the singer was a guy he'd be tossed out long ago. Women singers in extreme metal are all too often used as a talentless gimmick instead of a valuable band member.

• Members

I hated the chewed-out 'thrashy' riffs and the predictable song changes. I don't know any AE songs but I could tell what way the song was going about 4 measures before it actually happened. And I think the vocals suck. If the singer was a guy he'd be tossed out long ago. Women singers in extreme metal are all too often used as a talentless gimmick instead of a valuable band member.

you do have some good points.

it was my first metal show, and i was pumped for megadeth, so i liked them.

Archived