OT: Crazy onstage costume idea...

der oxenrig

• Members

You should TOTALLY do it. It would be SUPER COOL. Paint the Ric yourself. Buy 4 sets of colored strings, and use one of each color. Paint your amps to match.

Setup a projector, with the screen behind the band playing original Nintendo system games. Get a fog machine for each side of the stage. A 36" gong for the drummer, and a helmet (he will hit the gong with his head). The other guys need costumes too, whatever they pick as long as it looks cool to an 8 year old boy.

If the audience's attention wanders, you can set yourself on fire.

• Members
You should TOTALLY do it. It would be SUPER COOL. Paint the Ric yourself. Buy 4 sets of colored strings, and use one of each color. Paint your amps to match.

Setup a projector, with the screen behind the band playing original Nintendo system games. Get a fog machine for each side of the stage. A 36" gong for the drummer, and a helmet (he will hit the gong with his head). The other guys need costumes too, whatever they pick as long as it looks cool to an 8 year old boy.

If the audience's attention wanders, you can set yourself on fire.

If I had a post of the day, it would be yours!!!!

• Members

I think the checkered rick is kind of cool - the costume less so.

Ricks lend themselves well to custom painting - I remember staring at Paulie's in the Magical Mystery Tour booklet for long periods of time and thinking is was about the coolest thing in the world.

Archived