Well, I don't have school today!

AunShui

• Members

On every bus ? wow that's gonna be like 20 grand
:evil:

We have at least 30 buses, so i'm sure that number isn't far off. School on Monday is in question because there's no telling if they can get enough tires by then.

I'm sure heads are gonna roll for this.

• Members

Wow, that's pretty harsh. Senior prank should be funny, not destructive. That's both though, so you get half credit.:thu:

Flashback 1996:

Some individuals at my school, who shall remain nameless, led a cow from a nearby pasture up stairs that lead to the roof. Now th funny thing is (other than having a cow on the roof of the school:D ), cows can go up stairs, but not down them... They had to get a crane and lift the cow off of the roof.

I'm sure that renting a crane was not too cheap for the school either...

EDIT: I also remember the roof leaked a little in places after that episode.

• Members

Sorry, I'm playing bass :gasp:!

But seriously, i had no idea this was happening, or i would be off at an amusement park or something. My grade has like 10 separate pranks going and one one knows anything about the ones that they aren't directly involved in. This partly for protection but also because there's fairly rigid cliques in my school. Either way though, i haven't yet left my mark, but hats off to whoever did this!

• Members

Sorry, I'm playing bass :gasp:!

But seriously, i had no idea this was happening, or i would be off at an amusement park or something. My grade has like 10 separate pranks going and one one knows anything about the ones that they aren't directly involved in. This partly for protection but also because there's fairly rigid cliques in my school. Either way though, i haven't yet left my mark, but hats off to whoever did this!

Getting an unexpected day off is nice, but saying "hats off" to someone causing tens of thousands of dollars damage to public property is being rather short sighted. You'll appreciate that more a few years down the road when you're helping foot the bill.

Whoever did it is most likely headed to jail for a long time.

• Members

Getting an unexpected day off is nice, but saying "hats off" to someone causing tens of thousands of dollars damage to public property is being rather short sighted. You'll appreciate that more a few years down the road when you're helping foot the bill.

Whoever did it is most likely headed to jail for a long time.

You're right, of course. I'm just elated to have a day of school off. I know that the bus company, which is a fairly small family affair, took a huge multi-thousand dollar hit with this, and even with insurance, i'm sure it's making some major problems for them.

If i knew anything, i would definitely come out with it to the right people.

• Members

A couple of years ago the 6th years put locusts in the Library....

My last day is Wedensday, and at the end of June my school is getting demolished and re-built. I'm not in for any big pranks myself (minor ones planned) but we are the last senior year in this school ever so we are going out with something memorable!

EDIT: I was going to nick a wee door sign from the legendary "room 32" but it is currently getting used as auxilluary space for extra exam time, so I have no access to it, plus it would cause trouble for friends sitting their exams...

Getting a few picknick benches I believe, sending some teachers to detention....

• Members

My senior year a bunch of guys took the shell of a VW beetle body and lifted it over the roof and into an enclosed courtyard at our school. They then had several sacks of concrete mix and filled the bottom of the car body. They spray painted graffiti on it, but nothing bad, stuff like class of 80' and peace signs. The maintainence crew had to cut it up into pieces to get it out through the doors leading into the courtyard. Good clean fun and I thought it was very clever. :thu::idea:

I believe they took pictures of it for the yearbook.

• Members

Not my prank, and not sure who was responsible, but one year during a cold snap, a group of kids took the water hose to the superintendent's back step. Legend has it that he came out of his back door, hit the ice on the step and busted his ass. :eek: He went back inside and called to cancel school. :D

• Members

My school's done the pig thing as well, i've never seen any documented evidence but i know it's a fairly popular prank.

For those who care, i just found out that the tires were deflated, not slashed, so it's only a few hours at the air pump that the bus company suffered, rather than tens of thousands in new tires.

And the metal show rocked!

• Members

My school's done the pig thing as well, i've never seen any documented evidence but i know it's a fairly popular prank.

For those who care, i just found out that the tires were deflated, not slashed, so it's only a few hours at the air pump that the bus company suffered, rather than tens of thousands in new tires.

And the metal show rocked!

Now it is a proper prank.

What show did you go to?

• Members

A friend of mine said that for their senior prank, they let 3 pigs loose in the school, and they numbered them 1, 3, and 4 with red paint. I got a chuckle out of it.

I've heard about that prank from so many sources. I wonder if it has ever been done, or if it is classic urban myth material.

• Members

I'd like to see some evidence before I make any decisions, but it sounds like one of those things thats non-destructive, funny, and disrupts the school day.

Another senior prank story:

One time a bunch of seniors took apart one of the coach's golf carts and put it in a courtyard with not exits other than windows. The administration had to take the whole thing apart and put it back together again in order to get it out. That might have gone a little to far but i still approve.

The show was Bullet For My Valentine and All That Remains at the Starland Ballroom.

Archived