New member in the Genz Benz club!

birdboy7007

• Members

My GBE 600 just arrived today. I won't get a chance to really put it through its paces for awhile, but I'm really looking forward to it. What a solid looking amp :D

It also didn't ship with a power cable, so I'll have to track one down from my local music shop at some point I guess.

I love new gear :D

• Members

Welcome!!! You'll get your key to the executive Washroom in the mail shortly, along with instructions to the secret Handshake.

Allow at least 30 minutes before entering the executive washorrom, if DRF was there before you.

• Members

Hey illidian! You still rockin that 600 GB!?I'm useing my traynor yba3a for a very nice motown vibe.Hope all is well. Welcome to the bestest club !!
:wave:

Oh of course man.

I am looking to downsize though at the moment. Peavey should be gone by this time tomorrow.

Not sure quite what I'm going to do about a head though. I'm in love with the GBE600, but want to shrink it a bit.

Current rig shot:

rig1.jpg

You've always loved those Tranynors, I bet they're just a blast to play through!

• Members

Welcome!!! You'll get your key to the executive Washroom in the mail shortly, along with instructions to the secret Handshake.

Allow at least 30 minutes before entering the executive washorrom, if DRF was there before you.

I recommend more than 30 minutes :freak:

Sign me up for the "GASing for a GB NeoX 2x12" club!

• Members

Got two kids and a satisfied wife.

;)

C'mon Mike...you know you wanna add a 112 on top.

Damn, we're tied on the wife/kid thing. :mad:

112? Nah. I'm pretty set with the option of the Dr. Bass 210 on top. Sure, it's not as visually stunning as yours, but it gets the job done if I need more.

drgbrig.jpg

Besides, ALL of my bands are moving to full PA systems, so I don't need that extra speaker surface much anymore.

• Members

Besides, ALL of my bands are moving to full PA systems, so I don't need that extra speaker surface much anymore.

I always run through the PA. The only reason that I used the 112 on top in the picture above is that it makes my stack tall enough to support my PVC EUB. When I do that, I use a large twist-tie to hold it during the gig. If I didn't bring the 112, I'd have to bring my upright stand and a 5 lbs. bag of rice to support the thing. I was playing outside on a decent-sized stage and had the volume set at about 9 o'clock.

• Members

I always run through the PA. The only reason that I used the 112 on top in the picture above is that it makes my stack tall enough to support my PVC EUB. When I do that, I use a large twist-tie to hold it during the gig. If I didn't bring the 112, I'd have to bring my upright stand and a 5 lbs. bag of rice to support the thing. I was playing outside on a decent-sized stage and had the volume set at about 9 o'clock.

So basically you're using it for convenience more than anything. Interesting. :p And the twist-tie---pure redneck there my friend! YEEHAW! :lol:

I don't think I've ever had to put the master past 9 o'clock at a gig, no matter what cab config I've used.

Archived