My favorite Clint Eastwood line

Perfessor

• Members

"I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth, I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: do I feel lucky? Well do ya, punk?"

:D

• Members

"I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking, did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth, I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: do I feel lucky? Well do ya, punk?"

I gotsta know!

• Members

I had to look this up to get it right, from Unforgiven (I liked that film a lot):

"Any man don't want to get killed, better clear on out the back."

Also had to find this one from High Plains Drifter:

"Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home."

• Members

"I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. See, my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it . . ."

• Members

I like this one:

Blondie: You may run the risks, my friend, but I do the cutting. We cut down my percentage---uh, cigar?---liable to interfere with my aim.

Tuco: But if you miss you had better miss very well. Whoever double-crosses me and leaves me alive, he understands nothing about Tuco.

Maybe not the greatest but Clint has a lot of good ones in that movie. I thought Tuco's answer should be included in this case.

• Members

My favorite comes from one of my favorite movies of all time:

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess he had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.

And then this line from the same movie:

That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you did to Ned.

• Members

"I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. See, my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it . . ."

you beat me to it.

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

my favorite Clint movie.

• Members

you beat me to it.

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

my favorite Clint movie.

The mule-quote is from 'Fistful of Dollars.' And the one you mention is from 'The Good the Bad and the Ugly.'

Archived