OT:Bassgeek's NFL Prediction thread!!!!!

Funkee1

• Members

I guess we'll find out. He'd better be better, Plummer wasn't the problem in Denver last year...

C7

He didn't help though. He wasn't the problem (lack of a pass rush was most of it) but he wasn't the solution either. He wouldn't win you games on his own, but he could damn sure lose them for you. he was a medicore QB at best.

Cutler looks 10 times better than Plummer. Way better arm, better pocket presence, better ability to read defenses. Definitely didn't play like a rookie. And now with a year under his belt and a whole training camp being the starter, I expect even better from him. I really think he's the real deal.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He didn't help though. He wasn't the problem (lack of a pass rush was most of it) but he wasn't the solution either. He wouldn't win you games on his own, but he could damn sure lose them for you. he was a medicore QB at best.

Cutler looks 10 times better than Plummer. Way better arm, better pocket presence, better ability to read defenses. Definitely didn't play like a rookie. And now with a year under his belt and a whole training camp being the starter, I expect even better from him. I really think he's the real deal.

I think he'll be great. I thought if Plummer had better pass protection he would have had a great season. Oh well.

I think this year's draft fraud QB is going to be Brady Quinn, personally. He's gonna get exposed...

C7

• Members

I think he'll be great. I thought if Plummer had better pass protection he would have had a great season. Oh well.

I think this year's draft fraud QB is going to be Brady Quinn, personally. He's gonna get exposed...

C7

He got exposed pretty well last year in big games. He has the physical skills, just not the mental ones. He's palling around with Tom Brady though, so maybe some will rub off.

Edit: oh, and anyone trying to throw the ball against the Broncos is gonna get exposed this year. That is a beastly secondary!!!! ;)

• Members

C7

At this rate, he ain't gonna play!

• Members

And yet, another:

TO and Wade Phillips are getting along famously in Dallas!

But the fuse has been lit.............

Sorry Cowboys fans, but I predict that the TO Bomb Will explode in about October. The Cowboys will be looking at 6-10 with all the distractions.

I further Predict that TO will try to get himself traded to Green Bay, and will call his QB "Tony Homo"

• 5 months later...
  • Members

With the playoff starting tonight I'd like to bump this thread up. I love predictions! Funny how off some of these predictions were.

I don't know what you're talking about! I was right about everything, except what I predicted...............

:D

• Members

And yet, another:

TO and Wade Phillips are getting along famously in Dallas!

But the fuse has been lit.............

Sorry Cowboys fans, but I predict that the TO Bomb Will explode in about October. The Cowboys will be looking at 6-10 with all the distractions.

I further Predict that TO will try to get himself traded to Green Bay, and will call his QB "Tony Homo"

And here it goes:

Dallas says Team will go without TO!

Here's where things went south in Philly....... Now comes the name calling, the demand to be traded, etc. Watch and see.........

• Members

Everthing hinges on teams staying healthy. The Seahawks were walking wounded last year and missed the big dance by a field goal. They have acquired a safty tandum and a pass rusher that will make their defense rated in the top five this year. Again, if Hasselbeck can stay healthy......

I like New Englands chances and don't look for Indy or Chicago to repeat. Denver will stay in the mix as long as they have Shanahan coaching. Detriot will be the most improved team this year with Miami taking the chumps award. This is great news for Oakland fans who will muster a big six wins this season.

The spoiler in the NFC-Giants

The spoilers in the AFC-Chargers

WINNER! Most accurate pre-season prediction!:thu:

Not perfect, but not far from it! Good calls on Seahawks, Bears, Pats, Giants, Chargers, Detroit and Miami. Dang! And Denver just got shelled by injuries.

Archived