Geddy Jazz bass review

RIC N BACKER

• Members

I did not like the looks of that bass and there are too many switches....I dont have the time to {censored} with all that...lol

besides I suck enough without having to dick around with all those switches.....

easy - All the bottom ones up. the top one up, the wheel closest to the nut all the way down, the other wheel up about 1/3 (or to taste). Done.

• Members

Well they do feel a bit similar with the lacquered neck but I remember the Ric having a bit beefier of a neck and being a bit easier to play. Although the Geddy was pretty quick as well, the Ric was a bit friendlier to my hands.

Dan

The neck on my Ric is befinitly bigger but not like a baseball bat like Fender P basses. The Ric has always felt better in my hands than a P.

the Geddy is thinner and is just as comfortable for me to play

• Members

I love the feel etc. of the Jaguar, but, I know this may seem like a shallow reason, I'm really turned off by the Red or Black as the only choice of finish. I've never like either and doubt I would ever buy those colors unless it was an absolute, can't pass it up $$ deal.

thats funny

when I got home with the Geddy my wife says It looks just like the other one ( my Ric) :freak: I was like what are you kidding! She says well its black and white dont they make other colors :rolleyes:

lol

22 years I am with Her. Her Brothers all Play guitars and Bass since she was little and she still cant tell the difference between a Les Paul/strat/P bass/Ric....

wimmin's :rolleyes:

Archived