I'm going to the grocery store, should I pick up anything for you guys?

BEAD

• Members

I have a cookout to go to. Could you get me some rolls and a dessert, please? I need them by 6:00.

Any particular dessert you're gunning for? Will you need paper plates and napkins, or should I just get cookies to save on the hassle?

*writes "6:00" in day planner*

• Members

WDV1I.jpg

Could you grab me some Contadina Pizza Squeeze? It's pizza night and everyone but me is "light on the sauce please".

And if you wouldn't mind, maybe throw some red pepper flakes in it to get them soaking. Thanks.

• Members

No, no plates or anything - I'll be at someone's house. The dessert would be nice if it were pie-like. Perhaps with some ice cream. But feel free to surprise me.

I promise not to get that jell-o/whipped cream dish. I'll make sure to bring a cooler so the ice cream doesn't melt on the trip from the grocery store to your place. I hate that.

• Members

WDV1I.jpg

Could you grab me some Contadina Pizza Squeeze? It's pizza night and everyone but me is "light on the sauce please".

And if you wouldn't mind, maybe throw some red pepper flakes in it to get them soaking. Thanks.

Absolutely. Hell, I'll get a bottle for myself. My wife doesn't love pizza sauce either.

:rolleyes:

• Members

Total cereal

fruit

honey

baked beans

lunchmeat (lean ham and turkey, thankyouverymuch)

dishwashing detergent

potatoes

milk (1% if they have it, otherwise 1/2%)

protein shakes

peanuts

Thanks, Chunky!
:thu:

Sorry, but I've already come and gone.

:o

• Members

I'm sending Vinny over with his #5 bat.
:mad:

I'm rocking a bicycle + backpack combo these days. All of that food would have broken the camel's back. We don't want that...

Dishwashing detergant and milk? Why not just have me bring over a car battery or a couple cubic yards of gravel?

• Members

Um.... Yea. 8 o'clock coffee and some chocolate thumb print cookies!

Sure you want me to buy those cookies at the store? I'll just ask my wife to make them... I'm sure she can do better.

Hell, you should just drop by later and we'll get them to you right out of the oven.

• Members

I'm rocking a bicycle + backpack combo these days. All of that food would have broken the camel's back. We don't want that...

Dishwashing detergant and milk? Why not just have me bring over a car battery or a couple cubic yards of gravel?

Come to think of it, I need a spare car battery, too. Looks like you'll need a rear wheel rack and basket. :thu:

Archived