I'm going to the grocery store, should I pick up anything for you guys?

BEAD

• Members

Get some sour cream and onion chips, with some dip, man. Some beef jerky, and some peanut butter. Get some Haggen Daz ice cream bars, a whole lot of Ha -- Make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, bread, popcorn -- Graham crackers! Graham crackers with the marshmallows, the little marshmallows, and the little chocolate bars, and we'll make some smores, man! Also, celery, grape jelly, uh, Captain Crunch with the little crunch berries! Pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, with everything on them, with water, a whole lot of water, and... Funions... Yeah."

• Members

Get some sour cream and onion chips, with some dip, man. Some beef jerky, and some peanut butter. Get some Haggen Daz ice cream bars, a whole lot of Ha -- Make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, bread, popcorn -- Graham crackers! Graham crackers with the marshmallows, the little marshmallows, and the little chocolate bars, and we'll make some smores, man! Also, celery, grape jelly, uh, Captain Crunch with the little crunch berries! Pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, with everything on them, with water, a whole lot of water, and... Funions... Yeah."

Munchies? :D

• Members

Nah, I'm good, but thanks for asking...there's some leftovers from some Mediterranean restaurant my girlfriend went to with work, and she's making brownies right now as well...got a big bottle of Bullfrog Ale (Rogue, thought I'd try something new), and we're heading out to a house crawl in a couple minutes.

So I'm pretty set. But you can use the extra space for somebody else's order.

I hope you all have great nights! :cool:

• Members

I'm rocking a bicycle + backpack combo these days. All of that food would have broken the camel's back. We don't want that...

Dishwashing detergant and milk? Why not just have me bring over a car battery or a couple cubic yards of gravel?

:mad:

Hey yeah, that would be great. I could use some gravel. No car batteries, but thanks for the offer. :thu:

Archived