fat vs skinny chicks

jonathan_matos5

• Members
Know anyone who wouldn't?

I wouldn't any more. When I was like 17 or 18, I weighed about 165lbs, and banged this volleyball chick who was like 6'2". It's just that there's so much of everything on big girls. I mean, she wasn't even big, she was just had an athletic body at a 6'2" frame. She was the last tall chick I dated. Since then I've been enjoying short girls; 5'4" or shorter.

• Members

Why no option in the poll for girls who are healthy? My girlfriend used to be too skinny, so that was no fun. Then she put on too much weight, more fun, but still not quite right. Now she's lost some of that weight, so she is neither skinny nor fat. I like her like this.

• Members

Classic hourglass or athletic figures for me. I like some kind of meat on the bones, but I like 'em healthy too. It's about attitude as well ...gotta have that walk, gotta carry yourself like your somethin'. Then it comes to how you put yourself together; do you wear outfits that flatter your figure? ...your hair, makeup, etc.

• Moderators

Classic hourglass or athletic figures for me. I like some kind of meat on the bones, but I like 'em healthy too. It's about attitude as well ...gotta have that walk, gotta carry yourself like your somethin'. Then it comes to how you put yourself together; do you wear outfits that flatter your figure? ...your hair, makeup, etc.

+ everything!!!

• Members

Why no option in the poll for girls who are healthy? My girlfriend used to be too skinny, so that was no fun. Then she put on too much weight, more fun, but still not quite right. Now she's lost some of that weight, so she is neither skinny nor fat. I like her like this.

Beat me to it! :thu:

Archived