The ER, Drugs, and an Ibanez SR 506

AntiStuff

• Members

Having just got back from a sucessful trip to the ER (absesed tooth; no dentist till tuesday) , and having just taken some Penicillin, 2 Tylenol with Codien and 600mg of Motrin, I'm feeling pretty good...

So.... I was at a guitar center last weekend, and they had a used SR 506 for $480. There were a few scratches on the back, but otherwise in great condition. Played and sounded great. An older salesmen gave me his card on the way out and said that he didn't care much about his commision, so he'd be able to give me a good deal on it if I was interested.

So what do you guys think? What kind price should I try for? It's probably gonna be either the Ibanez or buy a Douglas or Rogue 6 and pimp it out. But I figure once I drop enough money into the Douglas to bring it up to spec, it will possibly cost more than the Ibanez.

So what say you, o sages of the low end?

• Members

An older salesmen gave me his card on the way out and said that he didn't care much about his commision, so he'd be able to give me a good deal on it if I was interested.

So what say you, o sages of the low end?

:lol:I'd say stay away from that "older salesman":D. He is either full of {censored} (95% likely), insane (1%) or gay and will at some point hit on you (4%):eek:!

I've never heard of the Douglas line- made in China? (or, far worse, Indonesia?).

I'd go with the Ibanez, Bart Pups or no.

• Members

:lol:I'd say stay away from that "older salesman":D. He is either full of {censored} (95% likely), insane (1%) or gay and will at some point hit on you (4%)
:eek:
!

I've never heard of the Douglas line- made in China? (or, far worse, Indonesia?).

I'd go with the Ibanez, Bart Pups or no.

Douglas are apparently pretty good, MIK afaik?

I'd hit that Ibby tho, they look hot. :cool:

• Members

:lol:I'd say stay away from that "older salesman":D. He is either full of {censored} (95% likely), insane (1%) or gay and will at some point hit on you (4%)
:eek:
!

I disagree

I'd go back to that sales person since he clearly said he has no problem dropping the price. If it is used, you can probably get $100 knocked off of the price.

Then let him hit on you. :thu: :thu: :thu:

Archived