What the world is coming too!!!!!!!and the truth of 9/11

kingofthestring

• Members

Coming to.

Me too.

:o

But seriously guys, watch the movie. It changed my life.

Free mumia!

Free all political prisoners!

Hang all the rich capitalists and war mongering politicians!

...not wait... go ahead and leave mumia where he is.

:o

Also, I took a {censored} this morning that was sort of more like paste than usual. It was a pale yellow-brown. Felt sort of like warm soft serve ice cream.

I can't think of anything out of the ordinary I've eaten recently... I had a sweet potato with dinner, but that shouldn't really take me off track, should it?

Should it?

:confused:

• Members

If I had a spare two hours to spend watching a movie you can guarantee that movie wouldn't be solely distributed via a random page one the internet with no other affiliation whatsoever.

This is grass roots buzz! Street Teaming! Viral Marketing!

Or some such bull{censored}.

• Members

Well, I did walk into a wall the other night. Spent 2 hours in the ER for stitches. It was certainly more entertaining than the tired arguments made by conspiracy theorists.

I watched loose change when it first came out, and I was like "whoa, there could be some conspiracy." Then, I did research, talked to some architect friends, and was convinced otherwise. Now, whenever I see it, I just do the ol' :rolleyes:

• Members

Everyone, just visit www.hourofthetime.com. William Cooper talked about all of that way before Zeitgeist was put together, and the film blatantly rips off Cooper.

Background on Cooper:

Was a Naval Intelligence Officer who decided he didn't want to hide things anymore. He became a radio personality and went public with his information. Cooper was threatened routinely, as was his family, and he was actually driven off the road, which caused him to lose his leg. After moving his family, Cooper was killed in a shoot-out at his home. He did a lot of stuff about the Oklahoma City bombing, UFOs, the Illuminati, secret societies in general and began working on 9/11 publications when he was killed.

• Members

Cooper was threatened routinely, as was his family, and he was actually driven off the road, which caused him to lose his leg. After moving his family, Cooper was killed in a shoot-out at his home.

That's hilarious :lol:

• Members

Everyone, just visit
www.hourofthetime.com
. William Cooper talked about all of that way before Zeitgeist was put together, and the film blatantly rips off Cooper.

Background on Cooper:

Was a Naval Intelligence Officer who decided he didn't want to hide things anymore. He became a radio personality and went public with his information. Cooper was threatened routinely, as was his family, and he was actually driven off the road, which caused him to lose his leg. After moving his family, Cooper was killed in a shoot-out at his home. He did a lot of stuff about the Oklahoma City bombing, UFOs, the Illuminati, secret societies in general and began working on 9/11 publications when he was killed.

1. The First Rule of (Insert Secret Society here) is that you don't talk about (Secret Society).

1.a Or write a book.

1.b. Or have a radio show.

1.c. Seriously, come on... secret society!

Archived