Hopefully come Monday I'll have a deposit on one of these...

ToeJamFootball

• Members

Finding out about that before it was too late is the #1 reason I love this forum.
:thu:

yeah... I had one ordered. I got sold some snake oil by a boutique cab company. By the time I realized my $1800 El Floppo wasn't up to handle my C400 or my taste it was too late to find a 12 Stack at a good deal.

I guess it works out, because I've found my FAVORITE 12" driver has been put back into production and I'm having a tweed 2x12" cab built to their specs :thu:

• Members

I would love to have that as my cab setup. Would be perfect with my Bi-Amp setup.

If you ever find one buy it on the spot. The 212 rawks! It sounds just the same as the 412, and is wicked loud for a 2 speaker cab as compact as it is. Same for the 412 too, it's really not all that big but man does it kick booty. You're going to love it.:cool:

• Moderators

yeah... I had one ordered. I got sold some snake oil by a boutique cab company. By the time I realized my $1800 El Floppo wasn't up to handle my C400 or my taste it was too late to find a 12 Stack at a good deal.

I guess it works out, because I've found my FAVORITE 12" driver has been put back into production and I'm having a tweed 2x12" cab built to their specs
:thu:

I've never heard you discuss your experience with that boutique company. Any story or did you just not like the over-hyped product?

• Members

Man of course, hopefully by then I will have sourced out a SWR 2x12 aswell.
:D

Man I should be going to Ayr on Wednesday so I'll try and get that pedal off to you Thursday, sorry it's taken me so long.

haha don't stress it bro. All is forgiven if I'm allowed to run my 1200 through that ;) haha

Archived