So I watched 28 weeks later tonight....

Psilocybin

• Members

(not really a spoiler but don't read if you don't want to know anything about the movie)

Now I know this movie is fiction and whatnot but explain to me how the hell they survive the chemical weapons attack by getting in a car and pulling their shirts up over their mouth/nose. That doesn't even work for farts.

• Members

I really enjoyed the 1st film, but the 2nd was awful. The only good parts for me were the opening 10 minutes and the soundtrack.

I thought that it was a badly directed/scripted film in general. The way the guy once infected with Rage manages to track and stalk his kids though the whole of London? They must have spent all of 2 minutes thinking up that Plot device... :rolleyes:

Can't say I'm optimistic about 28 months later now either...

• Members

I don't know, I enjoyed 28 weeks later. Then again, I'm a sucker for almost any zombie movie, even the ones that 'purists' don't consider legitimate zombie films. Besides, the girl that plays the daughter in that movie is smokin' hot.

• Members

I don't know, I enjoyed 28 weeks later. Then again, I'm a sucker for almost any zombie movie, even the ones that 'purists' don't consider legitimate zombie films. Besides, the girl that plays the daughter in that movie is smokin' hot.

I liked both. At least it was more fast-paced. The first one was kinda slow at times, but in the end a great flick.

I'm psyched for 30 Day of Night tomorrow- love me some vampire movies. :)

• Members

I thought that it was a badly directed/scripted film in general. The way the guy once infected with Rage manages to track and stalk his kids though the whole of London? They must have spent all of 2 minutes thinking up that Plot device...
:rolleyes:

Yeah no fool'n. They get in the super (and by super I mean immune to chemical weapons) car and drive a good distance only to end up in the same place the evil stalker zombie is at.

Archived