i think i have a stalker

jonathan_matos5

• Members

What a bizarre thread. Games-playing, strategy and tactics. Damn. I just talk to women and treat them like people, and take things as they come. I know I'm not alone, but some of the responses here....I really hope they're facetious....

ive got no game but i apparently am some kinda fugly chick magnet. i was just wondering if there was a way to get the fugly to back of without being a total jerk.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
ive got no game but i apparently am some kinda fugly chick magnet. i was just wondering if there was a way to get the fugly to back of without being a total jerk.

You already demonstrated that either 1) you're a really slow learner, 2) you are in fact a jerk or 3) you're both. Again- please explain to everyone here why someone is unworthy of any sort of conversation, decency or recognition simply because they got beat with an ugly stick.

• Members

You already demonstrated that either 1) you're a really slow learner, 2) you are in fact a jerk or 3) you're both. Again- please explain to everyone here why someone is unworthy of any sort of conversation, decency or recognition simply because they got beat with an ugly stick.

im willing to talk to her but she has got to talk back.:blah: i dont mind an audience when im playing bass but i do not enjoy being the only one talking. there has to be two or more people speaking to eachother to have a conversation. what was happening before was her going poking me on the shoulder me saying something and her doing this:love: and walking away:freak:

Archived