Post a picture of yourself

Poltergeist

• Members

DSCN0363.jpg

Compare me to Bob.

:eek::D

(King Kashue's the dude on the back left.)

You know, I love that photo, because it was a great time...but I hate that photo, because it makes me look as fat as I really am :D

Here's one from my recent National Park tour/Cross Country Road trip:

kashuebryce.jpg

And not of a person, but this is the north side of the quad at Exeter, where I did my masters

exeterchapel.jpg

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

awesome.... that bass is sexy!

how did those strings turn out to sound?

They're pretty awesome. My bass teacher wouldn't stop talking about them today. :lol:

They sound a bit punchier and the volume over the strings is more even. Much better. :cool:

I'm happy with them so far, I'll probably buy a few sets next time.

• Members

They're pretty awesome. My bass teacher wouldn't stop talking about them today.
:lol:

They sound a bit punchier and the volume over the strings is more even. Much better.
:cool:

I'm happy with them so far, I'll probably buy a few sets next time.

awesome... i need to get me some of that goldy goodness :cool:

• Members

awesome... i need to get me some of that goldy goodness
:cool:

Yeah you should. I should mention that they're not Nickel-steel strings, they're stainless steel but coated in Gold instead of Nickel. They don't have that horrible SS sound but they're not as subdued as nickels and the tone hasn't changed much since I put them on.

• Members

Yeah you should. I should mention that they're not Nickel-steel strings, they're stainless steel but coated in Gold instead of Nickel. They don't have that horrible SS sound but they're not as subdued as nickels and the tone hasn't changed much since I put them on.

I see no picture. :(

• Members

hey! i like steel strings! :poke:

Archived