NBD.

Death Hands

• Members

Nice, it sounds veeeerrrrrry nice for the mellow stuff.
:cool:

What do you think of it so far, is it a keeper?

I dig it massively, and I need it, so it's staying. I think one of the tuners is {censored}ed up, and it's got some body damage that I've noticed, so I'm thinking that I'll ask for a reduced price or some sort of other compensation. It's stuff that I'd only notice after looking at it for more than thirty minutes. :p The only thing I'm afraid of is the tuner. It looks like the one that I lost on the Peavey. :p

• Members

I'm digging it. The EQ is REALLY sensitive, though. Man, is it. And it's not a subtle thing. I had to cut all off the frequencies and boost a little presence to get any sort of "natural" tone. I think that I'd prefer passive piezo to this deal, but hey.

I would, man, I would.

Her boyfriend is in town next week, though.

I dig it massively, and I need it, so it's staying. I think one of the tuners is {censored}ed up, and it's got some body damage that I've noticed, so I'm thinking that I'll ask for a reduced price or some sort of other compensation. It's stuff that I'd only notice after looking at it for more than thirty minutes.
:p
The only thing I'm afraid of is the tuner. It looks like the one that I lost on the Peavey.

Oh, that sucks. Go back to the store and see what they can do with it. If you're stuck I've got a spare 2+2 set of tuners lying around. :)

• Members

Oh, that sucks. Go back to the store and see what they can do with it. If you're stuck I've got a spare 2+2 set of tuners lying around.
:)

I might hit you up for those out of principle, depending on your available payment methods. :p I see to have bad luck with anything that doesn't have traditional open backs on it. :p

• Members

I might hit you up for those out of principal, depending on your available payment methods.
I see to have bad luck with anything that doesn't have traditional open backs on it.

They're closed back with mini keys. :)

They look kinda like this but not Wilkinson, they're off a Washburn. Oh and they're chrome too.

wjb-650.jpg

If you're interested I'll send them for shipping cost only, let me know if theres anything else you need. I've got lots of bits and bobs around here. :)

Archived