NBD.

Death Hands

• Members

I took the hollowbody Samick to my old faithful, played several basses, and I've now found my newest workhorse.

A used(but I totally got {censored}ed on the price, if I recall correctly, but this is a matter of principle) Dean Performer Acoustic Electric bass.

I'll get pictures later.

I wouldn't've bought it if the lady friend hadn't said "Do it. It's a great deal, and you obviously love it."

Yes, our second date was in a music store. :p I just got in.

• Members

What about the chick, is she hawt?
:confused:

:cool:

Mhm, quite, though, I'm greedy, so she doesn't exist.

I was testing a T-45, and it sounded {censored}ty, but it weighed a lot, so tone =/= weight. I handed it to her, and she almost fell over. :D

Pics:

acoustic4.jpg

acoustic3.jpg

acoustic2.jpg

acoustic1.jpg

I'm still shaky, so yeah. :p Bad pics.

• Members

So, when do we get to see another composition on the acoustic on YT?
:cool:

As soon as my camera decides to cooperate. :p

I've tried everything that I can think of to make it communicate with my computer, and it just won't. It works fine as a removable media device, as a storage device, but it will not work as a video capturing device. :p

EDIT:

Check out

if you want to see someone kick my ass, your ass, and Stu Hamm's ass at tapping on an acoustic bass.

• Members

As soon as my camera decides to cooperate.
:p

I've tried everything that I can think of to make it communicate with my computer, and it just won't. It works fine as a removable media device, as a storage device, but it will not work as a video capturing device.
:p

EDIT:

Check out
Ben Torrey
if you want to see someone kick my ass, your ass, and Stu Hamm's ass at tapping on an acoustic bass.

Too bad he can't whistle like he can tap. :D

Archived